Gaming pads for lefties?

Associate
Do the exist? Every gaming pad I've ever seen was designed to be used by a right handed person, however I stopped looking a few years back and they now have ambidextrous gaming mice, so I thought it would be worth asking.

Soldato
Do you mean an xbox controller style gaming pad or a Logitech G13 style gaming pad? If the latter I believe the cyper snipa gamepad 2 is probably the most left friendly.

Associate
for a minute there I thought you meant a mousemat :D:D I have the same problem with gaming mice, all are made for right handed people, especially logitech. I have to use a razer copperhead which isn't the best mouse in the world.

Associate
OP
@HazardO: Thats pretty much the kind of thing I was looking for :)

@ETNiES: I use the Copperhead too as it happens (love the onboard profiles, I just plug in to any PC and use left handed - win). Maybe all the lefties (and the anomalies like me) should join up and make our own mouse and game pad company :D

Associate
@ETNiES: I use the Copperhead too as it happens (love the onboard profiles, I just plug in to any PC and use left handed - win). Maybe all the lefties (and the anomalies like me) should join up and make our own mouse and game pad company :D

Ha yea maybe that isn't a bad idea! I wish Logitech would bring out a mirrored version of the MX518 like how hard could it be? I live in hope anyway!

Back
Top Bottom