1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming pads for lefties?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Auraomega, 19 Oct 2009.

1. Auraomega

Wise Guy

Do the exist? Every gaming pad I've ever seen was designed to be used by a right handed person, however I stopped looking a few years back and they now have ambidextrous gaming mice, so I thought it would be worth asking.

2. HazardO

Underboss

Do you mean an xbox controller style gaming pad or a Logitech G13 style gaming pad? If the latter I believe the cyper snipa gamepad 2 is probably the most left friendly.

3. ETNiES

Hitman

for a minute there I thought you meant a mousemat :D:D I have the same problem with gaming mice, all are made for right handed people, especially logitech. I have to use a razer copperhead which isn't the best mouse in the world.

4. Auraomega

Wise Guy

@HazardO: Thats pretty much the kind of thing I was looking for :)

@ETNiES: I use the Copperhead too as it happens (love the onboard profiles, I just plug in to any PC and use left handed - win). Maybe all the lefties (and the anomalies like me) should join up and make our own mouse and game pad company :D

5. ETNiES

Hitman

Ha yea maybe that isn't a bad idea! I wish Logitech would bring out a mirrored version of the MX518 like how hard could it be? I live in hope anyway!

6. Auraomega

Wise Guy

Not that hard, but I'd imagine expensive... some day, we'll get there, maybe we should pass a law against discrimination of left handed people ;)