Gaming PC for Racing Sims

Associate
Hi all,

I have recently decided to take take the jump from my PlayStation 4 racing sim set up to the more realistic and overall better world of PC sim racing/gaming.

After searching the internet for the last week or so to find an “out the box” gaming pc specifically designed for sim racing I have seemingly found next to nothing which is frustrating. Several websites allow me to search for a gaming pc via the game itself - except these options seem to all be shooting games and no option to select a driving based Pc.

I’m therefore looking for some advice on what is the best “off the shelf” pc for Assetto Corsa or Iracing respectively. I have no understanding of components or parts - so would not like to build one - plus, I take confidence in buying a complete one with regards to warranty and guarantee’s. I guess, from my little knowledge I would like a reputable name like HP, Lenovo or ASUS but again this Is wishful thinking as I have no clue what is good or bad for me.

My budget is £1500 and I will be running a single 4K monitor - (don’t have room for triple screen layout) probably the Samsung or Philips one.

Any help on which Pc to go for would be hugely helpful!

Many thanks,

Black clouds

Soldato
I have no understanding of components or parts - so would not like to build one

OCUK will build one to your specification for a modest fee.

approx £700 on a separate budget to the Pc

Acer Nitro 4K is the monitor you want if you're set on 4K but you really should look at ultrawide monitors. Not just the plethora of 21:9 3440x1440 monitors but also the 32:9 Samsung CRG9 5120x1440 megawide monitor. Wide monitors are particularly suitable for racing sims.

Associate
OP
@Quartz thank you but I have no idea what spec I need or require.

Also, I would prefer a pre built off the shelf pc for warranty and guarantee purposes.

Can you suggest anything please?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom