Gaming PC Purchase HELP and ADVICE

Mgn

Mgn

Associate
Sorry I don’t know if I am asking the right forum. I have no clue about gaming PCs at all, but my 10 year old son is looking for a gaming PC for his Christmas. I am not looking at spending an absolute fortune, but he wants something that is powerful enough to play things like Fortnite and Call of Duty. Can you tell me what kind of processors and graphics cards I would need to look for? Thanks

Man of Honour
Sorry I don’t know if I am asking the right forum. I have no clue about gaming PCs at all, but my 10 year old son is looking for a gaming PC for his Christmas. I am not looking at spending an absolute fortune, but he wants something that is powerful enough to play things like Fortnite and Call of Duty. Can you tell me what kind of processors and graphics cards I would need to look for? Thanks
Hi and welcome,

What's your max budget, otherwise you'll get all sorts of crazy recommendations :D

Mgn

Mgn

Associate
OP
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I mean ideally I would £500-£600 would be maximum. There is no way I could justify anything more at this time. I don’t think anyway?

Man of Honour
No I was thinking that sort of price range for the tower unit only.
Ok thanks, that should give you a better spec'd PC :cool:

Others will be along at some point soon to chip in with some ideas.

Have you looked at anything already?

(Please remember this forum is run by and paid for by Overclockers UK Retailer so please only use their own shop links or just list the specs)

Back
Top Bottom