1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garden Storage Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zom247, 6 Jun 2010.

1. zom247

Mobster

Now that my patio is finished I'm looking for a storage container. Not looking for a shed but perhaps one of these:

Plastic Storage Shed

I've also seen them in metal but they are a bit more expensive. It's only going to hold a couple of sun loungers and other bits and bobs hence no need for a full shed. Has anyone got one of these and are they any good?

2. Stupot_

Mobster

3. Pez

Mobster

Bought this very item from a woman around the corner for £20. We keep our lawn mower, gardening tools and patio stuff in it - just the job :)

4. Lamo

Hitman

yep i have a keter store as well, got it on sale from argos for £80. it is great, i used i when i lived in a first floor flat to keep a silver cross pram in it. all through lasr winter which was pretty bad and it never leaked once. I would higly recommend these.

5. Nexus

Capodecina

Got two Homebase/Argos items similar to that.

One is a bench which is also a storage chest, the other a very small shed, more of an outdoor closet I suppose.

The bench/chest has always been very reliable. The shed thing though tends to have the plastic part of the roof raise up a bit and it often gets water in it when it rains. I think it may be though because my Father didn't make it up properly.

It's also worth looking on the Argos site, as it has 188, mostly positive reviews for the same item.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...=1500002201&langId=-1&searchTerms=keter store