*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet Northerner
Don
Usual suspects in to attack it as far right propaganda in 3...2...1...

Be nice to have a news channel that doesn’t bombard us with woke stories every 2 minutes.

Come on Rob, be better than this - you can't have a go as people attackign a news channel for being too right (before it's gone live) then almost immediately do the same for other news outlets but for being "too woke" and not find that even slightly hypocritical?

Caporegime
Come on Rob, be better than this - you can't have a go as people attackign a news channel for being too right (before it's gone live) then almost immediately do the same for other news outlets but for being "too woke" and not find that even slightly hypocritical?
I struggle to find the hypocrisy in saying that other channels like the BBC have had a woke agenda for long time now, GB news won’t have that, therefore it will most likely be pilloried by the left wing liberals and the Guardian.

Pet Northerner
Don
I struggle to find the hypocrisy in saying that other channels like the BBC have had a woke agenda for long time now, GB news won’t have that, therefore it will most likely be pilloried by the left wing liberals and the Guardian.

Then don't be upset if people find GBNews "right wing propaganda" if turns out to be full of right wingers peddling right wing agenda - because it's no different to what you've just done re: the BBC, Guardian etc.

I'll reserve judgement on the content until I've watched a bit, no point writing anything off in speculation :)

Caporegime
Then don't be upset if people find GBNews "right wing propaganda" if turns out to be full of right wingers peddling right wing agenda - because it's no different to what you've just done re: the BBC, Guardian etc.

I'll reserve judgement on the content until I've watched a bit, no point writing anything off in speculation :)
Funny that, because when I call out the BBC as woke left wing nonsense, I’ve been attacked for it, yet I’m supposed to sit back and say thing if the same is done about right leaning content.

Permabanned
If I had a TV I'd probably make time to watch it and see what it's like. I suspect it might be the electronic media's equivalent of listening to conversations in a half decent pub, where opinions generally do not reflect those of many in here, or those of The Guardian's writers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom