Poll: General election voting round 4

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 276 39.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 125 17.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • UKIP

Votes: 128 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
A bit slower from me to start this thread than intended but this is a fourth chance to indicate your voting intentions and see if there have been any changes over time.

It covers all parties who currently have at least one seat in the House of Commons but if you're going to vote for another party that isn't listed then you can indicate that with the "other" option and explain (or not). It's anonymous so unless you want to say who you're voting for there's no need to post it.

The options in alphabetical order are are:
Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
Conservative
Democratic Unionist Party
Green Party
Labour
Liberal Democrat
Not voting/will spoil ballot
Other party (not named)
Plaid Cymru
Respect Party
Scottish National Party
Social Democratic and Labour Party
Sinn Fein
UKIP

The poll runs for 7 days from today, after that point there might be another poll to see if the voting intentions change.

Round 1 of the polling.
Round 2 of the polling.
Round 3 of the polling.

Associate
Don't get this, why the big support for the Tories? All other forums I frequent the Tories are hated with a vengeance. Also I would guess this forum has a quite youthful clientele so would assume that would make it even more anti Tory.

Soldato
Don't get this, why the big support for the Tories? All other forums I frequent the Tories are hated with a vengeance. Also I would guess this forum has a quite youthful clientele so would assume that would make it even more anti Tory.

I don't think that OCuk is that youthful. At least not the members bothering with this thread.

Caporegime

The other forum I post on is very 'left' and has a much younger demographic.

From my years of reading and posting, I have always found Overclockers to be very much on the right.

Caporegime
Incidentally, just how bad are the Lib Dems finances going to be by next election? The loss of Short Money had absolutely wrecked their finances this year but I think they'll have been banking on that getting that money next parliament in order to balance the books but the massive collapse in their vote means they'll be getting vastly less in the next five years than they might have expected.

Associate

yeah i thought that plenty of "Tory mad, swivel-eyed loons on here" :p i wouldn't call my self youthful tho i was brought up in the 80s :D

Associate
Same old depressing politics here :rolleyes:, policies based on the bible and tribal hatred. Have voted Alliance before but might just put an x next to Cannabis Is Safer Than Alcohol or not bother at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom