Geri Halliwell has named her baby...........

Soldato
Whe I went to get my son's name registered we got chatting to the lady at the office and she kept a list of the oddest names people had registered. The week before she's had a woman name her daughter Merriment Chocolate Marmite (surname). Apparently this woman was a teacher (like my wife) and couldn't choose a "normal" name because they all reminded her of her pupils. Now I can understand that to an extent but Merriment Chocolate Marmite?! That poor kid is doomed!

Permabanned
Unless the resident fascists of OcUK have managed to stage an overnight coup, I was under the impression that it was a free country, and so she can choose whatever name she likes?

Shocking.

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
It could be worse Geri could have called her Kendo Nagasaki ;)

HEADRAT

i might go and change my name right now ... asian names are soooo much cooler than boring english names, Sam... bah how dull, now Kendo Nagasaki on the other hand will strike fear into the hearts and souls of my enemy's :D

Soldato
Visage said:
Unless the resident fascists of OcUK have managed to stage an overnight coup, I was under the impression that it was a free country, and so she can choose whatever name she likes?

Shocking.

Give over. The majority of Joe Bloggs-types on the street, not just on here, would say they thought it was a daft name too if asked.

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Visage said:

Shocking.

just as she is free to choose the name, so are we free to comment upon it.

Shocking.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Visage said:

Shocking.

Personally i think with an incinuation like that you should name these so called fascists.

Soldato
Some people are just tools. It can't be helped. Shame for the kid but by the time it can ditch that stupid name she'll be used to it and it will be part of her identity. She'll be stuck with it.

Permabanned
VeNT said:
I'd of never thought she could have an imaculate conception!

it wasn't, apparently he's the father, sacha Gervasi, a scriptwriter:
1406807.jpg

Caporegime
chris_r said:
Who's the dad?

Crazy name, her choice though...bad one mind you ;)

Dont know who he is but from what i read the other day she had him banned from her bedside at the hospital.

LOL @ the name though BlueBelle Madonna, WTF is wrong with these stupid idiotic celebs...actually is that ginger minger a celeb??:p.

God i feel sorry for that kid tbh, having a mother like Geri and a name like that. I'd advise her to disown the ginger minger and change her name when shes old enough:p.

Back
Top Bottom