German Car Drivers...

Caporegime
just a little something i have noticed, well can't not notice since one knocked me wing mirror of the other day but why the hell (no offence to anyone here) do 99% of people who drive german cars, BMWs, Audi's, etc. all drive like total **** ends? almost as bad as diesel drivers and taxi drivers, whats the deal...?

Maybe one day you will stop being inferior and have a German car of your own. Until then, lol at you and your lack of wing mirror.

Soldato
Oh don't worry, it's quite normal ...it's just the little German inside popping out to say 'Guten Tag' ...when one drives a German car it starts to bring out the German inside of us (we British have quite a lot remember, so it doesn't take long to have an effect) ...and we suddenly start to feel inherently superior to everyone who isn't driving an German auto-mobile, and thus ones driving adjusts accordingly, to demonstrate superiority und dominanz!

Last edited:
Associate
I like to play roadwork roulette when stuck in traffic if there's been a lane closure. Leave a noticeable gap and see what kind of car fills it instead of heading to the front of the queue down the closed lane and pushing their fat bum in the queue. Can you guess what car doesn't fill it? :p

Ive also noticed its usually similar cars that let each other out at junctions :p

Man of Honour
I like to play roadwork roulette when stuck in traffic if there's been a lane closure. Leave a noticeable gap and see what kind of car fills it instead of heading to the front of the queue down the closed lane and pushing their fat bum in the queue. Can you guess what car doesn't fill it? :p

A car driven by somebody who has actually read the highway code?

Back
Top Bottom