German kitchen : Leicht / Schuller/ others?

Associate
Hi All,
First time poster - seeking your advice for my (first) kitchen project.
I am looking for a German handleless kitchen for my small-ish 3.5m x 3m U-shape kitchen (2.7m ceiling). In terms of appliances I am looking to fit one steam oven, a dishwasher, a washer dryer and a fridge. I am also looking to achieve lots of storage space.
I really like the slick look of German kitchen and as an avid cook, I am looking for something functional and of good quality. I got a consultation from Bulthaup and Siematic, both told me the cost would be between 30k-50k (or most likely 40k-50k) which is exceedingly above my budget as I would like to spend closer to 20k. I did some research on the internet and it seems that the handleless-slick design is actually quite common and many brands do similar styles - including Leicht and Schuller.
Do you think this is achievable? Would you consider that these 2 brands are "good value"for money?

Also, I was wondering if I should try to find a kitchen supplier way outside of London as those in London probably charge a hefty premium? This would be more inconvenient because I do not own a car but certainly worth the effort for a fairer price?

Thanks very much for your help

Nolita84

Soldato
Loads of places do handless kitchens these days.

Have you checked DIY Kitchens? Good quality and decent prices, loads on here have used them as has my in-laws. Try a forum search to find people’s projects.

You’ll need to get a local fitter if you are not doing it but they should be well within budget with appliances and fitting.

Associate
We had a Schuller kitchen fitted in august and we really like it. had no issues with quality. we went for a "true" handless design and was significantly cheaper than some of the alternatives.

Soldato
We went for a Crown Imperial Kitchens “Zeluso” which is a handle less bar design. Really pleased with the result and the price was a little less than offerings from Magnet and the like. In fact for a not too dissimilar sized kitchen we paid around £12k.

Back
Top Bottom