Get £10 off a £50 shop - with code BIGTHANKS - Valid 25 January @ Amazon

Man of Honour
I was about to buy some hiking boots this weekend. £125 down to £75 and then a further £10 off. So Merrell MOAB 2 Goretex mid's for £65 isn't bad.

Soldato
I hate buying something just because it is cheaper, instead of actually needing it….I could do with a couple of things but don't 100% need them…

Same here, unless I actually need something or was about to purchase something the day the offer was on, that would be a result, but I would rather keep my money than spend, just to get £10 off.

Soldato
Looked around for a bit, realised I'd just be buying things I don't really need right now for the sake of saving a tenner. Gathered some self control and realised I should just not bother right now! Shame I didn't see this earlier in the day I could have given it more thought!

Man of Honour
I actually can't find anything I want right now that is sold by Amazon rather than fulfilled or 3rd party :s like the one time ever when there is a discount LOL.

Man of Honour
I had another email today... A new code, again for £10 off on the first order over £50 with code PRIMENOW10 (I assume just for Prime members and same restrictions as before).

Back
Top Bottom