Get Fable III for nowt on Xbox 360!

Soldato
Can someone not buy it as a gift and then pass it on to you?

No idea... I'll be home in 2-3hrs and will be able to do it hopefully. Just as long as m$ don't do something RE the age on my son's account (hotmail?) rather than his XBox Live account settings (when I flick them up to "adult" for a few mins)... :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
What a huge laugh this would if they said "We are just testing our Xbox DRM. Thanks for your participation" and then removed Fable III from everyone's download list. :D

Soldato
Grrrr... Trying to get it thru our Gold account registered to my son and get "Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.".

I've gone into Hotmail and changed his age to 20, and he has no family settings on the XBox? Can't see what else I have to change :(

EDIT: Bizarre! Anyone found it on the XBox, and downloaded it on that for Free! Through the website I had the above error/problem!

Last edited:
Soldato
What a huge laugh this would if they said "We are just testing our Xbox DRM. Thanks for your participation" and then removed Fable III from everyone's download list. :D

Already own this haven't even bothered playing it but have decided to dl as well, seeing as it's free.

I've heard they removed Fable II from everyones account when that went free?

Associate
Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to select "Pay with Microsoft points", still working. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom