Getting a new contract... what phone?

Soldato
Hey all. I've been on a contract with T-Mobile for a good while now and have had a SE k700i. I liked the k700i (menu etc.) but not only did the first joystick break down but the replacement did as well - which was a pain. I'm looking at getting a contract (probably not with T-Mobile) of ~100mins anytime and ~100 texts. What kind of phone could i expect to get for free with that? What new-ish phones are recommended? I'm only looking for something basic, i guess the only features i'd like are bluetooth, a half decent camera and ability to set mp3's as ringtones. Must look cool though ;):p

Thanks for any pointers.

Associate
I've got the SE K750i on Orange with 100 anytime anynetwork mins + 100 texts for £20 on a 12 month contract (phone was free).

Has all you want (bluetooth, decent camera, mp3) plus same menu and I think it looks decent BUT ofc it has the same joystick, I've not had any problems with it but I've not had the phone long.

The W800i is basically the same but will give you the walkman bits if you can put up with the dodgy colour option :p

Back
Top Bottom