Getting colder - heating on yet?

Soldato
My dad is insanely sensitive to temperature which means rather unfortunately I will be living in tropical temperatures from now until probably... April-ish next year :(.

Soldato
I put the heating on today (in the living room only on a low heat). Though it is getting chilly, I had to de-ice the car this morning. Proper thick hard frost too, I was not amused.

Soldato
Had the window open today, have the window open now. Only been using my laptop so there's not much heat being generated. 22degC upstairs next to the window.

This house gets freezing cold and the heating isn't effective. This summer, one night I had to wear a jumper downstairs!

If I get cold with a jumper then I'll think about it!

Soldato
I live in a top floor flat in the city centre, you only need the heating when its really cold.

I live a stones throw away from a top floor flat in the city centre (assuming you were to throw in the right direction)

It's getting cooler, but not quite heating time yet, still another few weeks before I worry too much about getting the heating sorted..

Soldato
I live in a single floor detached flat, like a very small bungalow, no heating on yet and it's currently 25.6 C in my room.

I think it's my LCD TV, 24" monitor and PC in a small room that's doing it, no need for heating yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom