Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Don
With iOS 7 I can't even see embedded videos on forums on my iPad 3. Looks like WebKit issues to me.

There is nothing I like about iOS 7 over iOS 6.

I left iPhone 9 months ago and I'm leaving iOS altogether next week. I'm bored of it and it's starting to annoy me.

Al.

I can see them on the forums, but using iPhone 5S - dont' have an iPad.

I can only see the videos 50% of the time on the forums. Youtube app crashes(ok not apples fault, google obviusly need to upgrade it), safari crashes (and often), mail app crashes.

And the improvments they have made i dont use, like notification centre.

Yet again beta testers, after ios6 was released buggy i said to myself i wouldnt upgrade again till months afterwards, why didnt i stick to that.
Tried reseting it, still does the same.

Same as I get - however, the issue is when I can get to a youtube video, then the scrolling through the video is just plain rubbish. It skips forward minutes rather than seconds, so it's practically impossible to go back 30 seconds.

This is through Safari - I don't use the youtube app, never had this problem with my 4s either before iOS7.

Man of Honour
Yeah i get that in safari, youtube app you can scroll through fine though.

Alos is there anyway to disable the forward/back when web browsing when swiping in from the side.

It often does it when im scrolling up or down. As i do it very near the edge.

Last edited:
Soldato
Most annoying thing for me is the fact that with the top line of icons, any notification "red circle" on the corners goes behind the time / provider text.

Seems to be an issue with the parallax feature... BUT WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?!

Back
Top Bottom