Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Soldato
How are you finding it?

It's not butter smooth but I didn't expect it to be in beta, but it's totally fine.

Things I'm not liking is the new keyboard is just too bright and the safari bookmarks icon has been moved onto the other side of the URL bar.

Most other stuff I like, feels fresh.

Soldato
It's not butter smooth but I didn't expect it to be in beta, but it's totally fine.

Things I'm not liking is the new keyboard is just too bright and the safari bookmarks icon has been moved onto the other side of the URL bar.

Most other stuff I like, feels fresh.

The moving of the bookmarks is most annoying. They should swap it with the share button so that it's back in its original position.

Soldato
OP
They've got to move that upwards arrow by the swipe to unlock, I've been using iOS since it's launch and I'm still getting caught out and opening the control panel not unlocking my device, it also looks like a little moustache which is weird.

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
Runs great on my iPhone 5 but does crash every now and then, every time when searching a mailbox for some reason.

It's pretty slow on my iPad 3 though, animations are very very clunky and again a few crashes. Hopefully performance will improve along the beta cycle.

Soldato
If anyone's having battery drain / overheating then backing up, resetting to factory defaults and then restoring your backup should cure it.

Soldato
My iPhone 4S completely locked up this afternoon. This beta software is certainly beta-quality. :p Going to downgrade until the GM, I think.

Its better than any other iphone ive owned (and Ive owned several ones of each version they've released)
Still running iOS7 Beta 2. Almost a week now. Sure its in beta stage and has its fault. May revert after another week. I dunno it does what I need it to for now.

Soldato
iPad2 still working fine, had one freeze in Safari but not much elese to report.

So used to using it now that it no longer seems new lol.

Back
Top Bottom