Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Associate
Seems a better experience, lots of small touches and speed improvements, none of the annoying bugs are there anymore. Small touches like a new animation when you unlock and are already in an app make it seem silkier. Safari seems a lot quicker too.

Associate
Was hoping beta 4 would fix eBay app on the iPads.
Got it on on a 4s 5 ipad 2 and mini have to say nice speed increases across the board.

Soldato
Gotta say the iOS7 Beta 4 on iPhone 5 is very polished (performance wise) Headphone centre click doesnt work and find my iphone app crashes but other than that really happy.

I noticed the headphone click doesn't work at the gym yesterday. Clicking it lit my phone up though so glad its not just me or headphones on the way out!

Bug I found is have wifi on but not connected to a network. Go to wifi in settings and click the i next to a name, click back and settings crash. Doesn't do it if connected to a wifi network at the time.

Certainly feels quite polished now. One thing that annoys me is the lag when unlocking the phone before you can click on an app. Feel it should be quicker to do so.

Associate
it's noticeably quicker for me, battery life has improved a lot for me aswell.

I also notice my phone doesn't get as warm as it used to when i'm using it.

Overall an improvement for me.

Soldato
I agree - it's faster and seems more reliable this beta version. Whereas I've had crashes with beta 3, I've yet to have a crash yet... (I understand I've been using beta 3 for much less time :p)

Still needs a bit more refining though in my opinion - I've still found a few more bugs. It's not Apple GM standard just yet :p

Back
Top Bottom