• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Getting lower fps then i should...

Associate
OP
Um
yes it is. BF5 release client will slam that poor i7 for no good reason really. One thing you can look into is disabling fullscreen optimizations(right click exe file ->properties-> compatibility tab) and then there is frame ahead rendering option(cant remember the exact name) in BF5 but that will introduce some input lag but it may not be noticable. I had the same issues with a 1080ti and my 4790k overclocked to 4.7ghz and tight timings on the ram.
Im getting closer. Did a lot of stuff . Read a lot of comments on this. Saw youtubers saying they have the Same problem. But got it up to 120 on an average now. But still dropping from 144 to 110 ... Pfft. 90 procent of the people say its the game

Back
Top Bottom