Getting rid of a GTX260

Soldato
Hi Sirius
If you haven't gotten rid of the q6600 mobo ram etc i would be interested, i dont have access to MM untill June 9th (12 days and counting).
If its still available drop me a message cheers
[you Seti nerds can do one! ] I fold too, and whats happenned to folding news i have nowhere to put my tiffy's - oi keep it clean!:D

Soldato
Hi Sirius
If you haven't gotten rid of the q6600 mobo ram etc i would be interested, i dont have access to MM untill June 9th (12 days and counting).
If its still available drop me a message cheers
[you Seti nerds can do one! ] I fold too, and whats happenned to folding news i have nowhere to put my tiffy's - oi keep it clean!:D

Hi Wayne how much is it ? :D

Soldato
OP
Verbal was interested in the Q6600 at one point. Is that still true? If not, then it is open to all comers.

12 days is a long time to wait! :eek:

Motherboard has no one sniffing yet - but I need to find suitable packaging for it.

RAM not decided on that yet - may keep hold of it.

Soldato
OP
Ahh sorry got mixed up!

Well the Q6600 is still available, as is the ASUS P5B Deluxe.

If I have no emails in trust by say, 1800 - I'll whack them onto the MM.

Associate
Sirius the GTX260 is in and folding - What were your overclocks, I currently have the shaders set to 1500 - did you push them further?

did you up the core at all? and I seem to not be able to control the fans manually with rivatuner - were you able to set the fans manually?

Soldato
OP
Sirius the GTX260 is in and folding - What were your overclocks, I currently have the shaders set to 1500 - did you push them further?

did you up the core at all? and I seem to not be able to control the fans manually with rivatuner - were you able to set the fans manually?

Ah glad to hear it! Shame you weren't into grab it on the Saturday morning! Wasn't really expecting that, even though the Post Office lady did say it could happen lol.

I had the shaders at precisely 1500. I did intend to try for higher values, but I was getting good PPD and I didn't fancy screwing around for long.

I actually underclocked the cores for folding duty since shaders are the important bit. Helped keep the temps down a bit. :)

Associate
Ah glad to hear it! Shame you weren't into grab it on the Saturday morning! Wasn't really expecting that, even though the Post Office lady did say it could happen lol.

I had the shaders at precisely 1500. I did intend to try for higher values, but I was getting good PPD and I didn't fancy screwing around for long.

I actually underclocked the cores for folding duty since shaders are the important bit. Helped keep the temps down a bit. :)

Seemed to have settled down around the 70ºc - how about the fans?

Back
Top Bottom