Ghost In The Shell - Anime

Soldato
*Slaps head* yes of course, i stand corrected. was thinking of The Laughing Man and The Individual Eleven when i wrote that. Solid State Society is actually decent, can't believe i forgot i even watched it!

Caporegime
I very much enjoyed the first film, thought it was very good.

(note to bledd, Akira is amazing)

I've seen the second movie, but it confused me a little, shall have a re watch. I've not seen the series at all, although would confess to attracted to watching it.

Associate
first film was amazing, seconf film was abit meh, first series was cool, although i much prefer'd the second series, much more depth too it. and the 3rd film was interesting but abit boring tho, as far too much dialogue and i had to watch it in 2 parts, but the manga is a brilliant read aswell if you can find the time for it

Man of Honour
(note to bledd, Akira is amazing)

It would have been much better if it wasn't so unnecessarily long, it should have been 20 minutes shorter at least.

Am I the only one who thought the end of TGINS was rubbish? All of us burst out laughing when the credits rolled last night!

Associate
And watch Ghost In the Shell 1.0 rather then 2.0. All that extra cgi added nothing.

Damn the start of that film coupled with the opening song give me shivers!!

To the media server!!

Soldato
It would have been much better if it wasn't so unnecessarily long, it should have been 20 minutes shorter at least.

Am I the only one who thought the end of TGINS was rubbish? All of us burst out laughing when the credits rolled last night!

I thought the ending was alright. Not something I'd laugh at. :confused:

Not sure how you managed to abbreviate GITS to TGINS though. :p

Man of Honour
I thought the ending was alright. Not something I'd laugh at. :confused:

Not sure how you managed to abbreviate GITS to TGINS though. :p

The 'T' is close to the 'N' on this keyboard... ahem :o

I thought it was silly because of some very inaccurate biology was spouted about 'being alive' in order to make the puppet master sound intelligent. It might have sounded impressive but it really wasn't :p

I was also expecting to see what the woman would go on to do. It felt like Akira... but ending at the bit where he got the powers - an odd place to finish.

Soldato
And watch Ghost In the Shell 1.0 rather then 2.0. All that extra cgi added nothing.

Damn the start of that film coupled with the opening song give me shivers!!

To the media server!!

Ghost in the Shell 2 is really good.

I didn't like the first film much due to its dated looked animation.

I'm going to have to disagree with Sparky__H for the reason Chimerical gives .... I would go with v2.0 of the first film as the original looks dated now, particularly when watched in HD on a big screen.

Not that v2.0 doesn't have it's own issues ... personally I don't like the CGI remake of the first scene, but overall it looks a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom