• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

@Gibbo - Vega Preorders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Happy Days!
I must have been lucky.... Got a Limited Edition with the games for £558 :)
Was going to wait for the Asus Strix models in September, but these things will be too hard to get hold of I think.
Been waiting for 3 months since my build with a stop gap GTX 970 on loan, and wanted an AMD card of 1080 level to go with my Freesync monitor, so chuffed to bits.;)
Which brand did you go for ?

The Sapphire LE one was only £549

Soldato
Only just managed to have time to check Vega - the initial Vega 64 cards was under £500? Aww... looks like I missed it. Not many bundles either, can only see two air 64 bundles with motherboards but both are the K5.

Associate
Have been looking to set up a full custom water loop anyway, so have pulled the trigger on an order for one of the regular (ha - unlimited edition) 64 cards. Sadly my card's fraud prevention algorithm kicked in and timed out the order, so I had to retry with another card, and I got an order number sometime around 14:45. I'm still waiting for my confirmation email and my order status is stuck at "Pending Quote". I called up OcUK and apparently there are a bunch of orders stuck with all the traffic, so hopefully it'll go through and not be yet another payment problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom