Gift, maybe over the top.

Man of Honour
That sample on their site is the biggest pile of <something that rhymes> that I've ever, ever, ever heard.

It wouldn't even pass a bleeding GCSE. Two year olds cry when they hear it. Mother Theresa turns in her grave.
iCraig said:
Agreed..

<p align="left">&nbsp;</p>
<div align="center">
<p align="center">&nbsp;</p>

Oh, what the **** is that?
Your web design ability before we showed you the light? ;)

Permabanned
Beansprout said:
That sample on their site is the biggest pile of <something that rhymes> that I've ever, ever, ever heard.

It wouldn't even pass a bleeding GCSE. Two year olds cry when they hear it. Mother Theresa turns in her grave.

Your web design ability before we showed you the light? ;)

It wasn't that bad mate. My only mistake was using tables.

I didn't rape <p> tags like that.

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
It wasn't that bad mate. My only mistake was using tables.

I didn't rape <p> tags like that.
You know I love you really
wub.gif

Hitman
Permabanned
Noxis said:
Lets hope their musical ability is stronger than their web design ability.

What does their site design have to do with anything? A lot of smaller companies can't afford to have an over the top flashy site, and to be honest, it does what it needs to do.
I really wish people wouldn't be so quick to flame everything just because they think they can do better.

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
The ZEDs are spreading! SSSS!!

/hopes Berserker doesn't see this :p

Bracco - it doesn't cost that much to get a simple site up...£500 or so....and if they're selling at £140 apiece and have various stockists then they can't be doing tooo badly. A decent website design is just one of the costs of setting up a business.

People wouldn't skimp on a nice sign for their new highstreet shop, or for decorating the front, so why do people skimp with websites? (or, alternatively, do it all themselves and think it rocks :/) Strange world.

Soldato
Do you plan to give her the cd? Or learn it yourself if you play any instruments?

I'd imagine the second option would go down a bit better as it'll seem more personal, and would obviously take time and effort, which would be obvious I would hope.

Permabanned
Beansprout said:
The ZEDs are spreading! SSSS!!

/hopes Berserker doesn't see this :p

Bracco - it doesn't cost that much to get a simple site up...£500 or so....and if they're selling at £140 apiece and have various stockists then they can't be doing tooo badly. A decent website design is just one of the costs of setting up a business.

People wouldn't skimp on a nice sign for their new highstreet shop, or for decorating the front, so why do people skimp with websites? (or, alternatively, do it all themselves and think it rocks :/) Strange world.

But..it has glowing buttons and everyfink!

Back
Top Bottom