1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gig Photos - C&C please :)

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Bucket, 19 Sep 2009.

1. Bucket

Soldato

Well, this was my second attempt, I shot in RAW this time so I could play with the processing more, I'm not keen on some of the processing really, and a lot of the shots are really noisy. Any way to help get this out? Bugging the heck out of me!

I have alot, here are just the selection i've gone through so far, i'll update it as I go.

Photos may of been compressed down and look like utter rubbish unfortunately, but here we go:

The X-Certs

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Moving Targets

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Scott Xander Linn

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

My personal favorites are 1 and 2.

C&C welcome :)

2. ChazHurst

Gangster

1 & 2 do stand out of that crowd, I like the light in 5 aswell.

I'm assuming you set high ISO to compensate for the low light levels. High ISO settings will always yield more noise. It can be removed a bit in Lightroom and such, but I'm pretty amateur at noise reduction!

3. Bucket

Soldato

I was shooting at 1.8 on ISO 1600.

Yeah 5 is really spoilt by the noise, and i've got quite a few photos like that, so if I can find something to remove the noise then it'll be fantastic!

I still have alot more to process, especially of the person pictured in 1 and 2.

4. 3dcandy

Mobster

noise ninja always seems to crop up for noise reduction. you can get it stand alone or as a PS plug in. google it and search these forums....

5. Pickett

Associate

Gigs are really difficult to shoot, but you managed some decent pics. :)

As above, Noise Ninja is definitely worth a go!