• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte 3070 Eagle OC Fan Issue

mxk

mxk

Associate
Hi!

I purchased a Gigabyte RTX 3070 Eagle OC and I've run into an issue with it. It is VERY noisy, and upon investigation I noticed only 2 of the 3 fans are running. Worth noting, with only 1 firefox tab open (and 2 of the 3 fans running) I'm getting noise levels of around 51db.

I checked Techpowerup GPU-Z and it only displays 2 fans. "Fan 1" is running at 0% 0RPM and "Fan 2" is running at 0% 4200RPM (screenshots attached), which I assume is the reason behind the noise.

CqlzXrg.gif
Can you think of anything that would be causing this?

Already reached out to Gigabyte and the distributor in regards to a replacement/RMA but I did so on friday so I am still waiting for a response. Just thought I'd check incase anyone else had the issue and it turned out to be a quick fix!

Thanks for reading

Back
Top Bottom