GIGABYTE aorus 360mm cabling

Associate
I've just got the gigabyte 360mm aio with the LED screen. I'm having trouble with the cables .. I have the gigabyte Z390 MB so connection to a Sata cable & USB 2.0 is no problem, it's just the other 2 cables that say fan & LED. A shop told me just the SATA & USB will work the whole lot, but I have RGB on my fans which connect to a box at the back of tower but the pins are 4 & on the Aio it has 3 pins, and the fan has one connection with 4 pins the 2 with 3 pins. If anyone has the water cooling system any chance you know the cables I need to get it connected do I need all the done or is it just the SATA & USB . Any help be great 1st time setting up a water cooling system.

Soldato
I've just got the gigabyte 360mm aio with the LED screen. I'm having trouble with the cables .. I have the gigabyte Z390 MB so connection to a Sata cable & USB 2.0 is no problem, it's just the other 2 cables that say fan & LED. A shop told me just the SATA & USB will work the whole lot, but I have RGB on my fans which connect to a box at the back of tower but the pins are 4 & on the Aio it has 3 pins, and the fan has one connection with 4 pins the 2 with 3 pins. If anyone has the water cooling system any chance you know the cables I need to get it connected do I need all the done or is it just the SATA & USB . Any help be great 1st time setting up a water cooling system.

goood guide

haven't got one personally. Normally sata powers the Pump and USB controls the settings/lcd.

fans are then controlled viia 4 PWM header with ARGB via 3 pin cables that plug into mobo

8 mins in.

@GIGA-Man is rep on here if still having problems

intel here but

Associate
OP
goood guide

haven't got one personally. Normally sata powers the Pump and USB controls the settings/lcd.

fans are then controlled viia 4 PWM header with ARGB via 3 pin cables that plug into mobo

8 mins in.

@GIGA-Man is rep on here if still having problems

intel here but

Thanks so much if the install manual said that the connection had to fit the fans would saved me wholeg weekend. Thanks first the last video saw 1st before but 2nd showed you where to connect saved me getting cablestarted did not need . Thanks once again ☺

Soldato
Thanks so much if the install manual said that the connection had to fit the fans would saved me wholeg weekend. Thanks first the last video saw 1st before but 2nd showed you where to connect saved me getting cablestarted did not need . Thanks once again ☺

Pics of the rig or it never existed ;)

Back
Top Bottom