Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Where are they?

Soldato
Cheers stulid, that's made me feel better. I have only had this a week and don't want to knack it.

Edit just read this.

O M G. F4a is awesomesauce. Added ProcODT for termination resistance, about 25 new memory timings, plus Command rate select for 1T or 2T.. Fair warning, your saved BIOS settings will not load on this new BIOS, so write down what you have setup if you can't remember. I will get some screen shots and post them shortly.

Hoping one for k5, will check in a bit but F2 has been flawless at the moment for myself

Hopefully 3600 might be hit soon

Last edited:
Associate
F3 is working great for me, my RAM is running at 3200 with XMP enabled so I don't think I am going to mess with it.

If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Soldato
I don't blame ya mate, mine won't work on any version lol, it's working fine though on 2133.

Tried manual settings.
getting onto bios, get default settings up and saving/exit then back into bios to re-edit

lot of X370/B350 boards dont like having default settings enabled then having settings changed. got to save it then head back into bios to change. bit of a pain. z270 boards is just hit default then continue to edit default values

Soldato
Cheers, I won't get my hopes up, but good on them for keeping updating.

Yeah, US forum relies heavily on users trying out the Beta's.
Some could say its lazy getting users to do testing but only so much you can do in-house without buying every hardware piece known.
Least this way can get through ram kit issues but has risks for us users

F2 working perfectly for me at the moment but might have to flash the backup to F2 first

Associate
Weirdly I'm on F4 on the gaming 5. Everything running great so don't have to upgrade the bios but anything higher I lose Sleep function from windows. Any ideas? resorting back to F4 and sleep returns.

Associate
Yeah, US forum relies heavily on users trying out the Beta's.
Some could say its lazy getting users to do testing but only so much you can do in-house without buying every hardware piece known.
Least this way can get through ram kit issues but has risks for us users

Not toooo risky with the dual bios on most of the boards, as long as you don't do what I saw someone in that GIGA forum did and flash a different beta bios onto each or his bios :o

Associate
So I put another 16GB in today so I now have a total of 32GB, XMP is now refusing to work.

When enabled the system won't boot just goes back into the BIOS and says something like ROM not loaded.

Anyone else had these issues, XMP worked fine with 16GB

Associate
Running with 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz (2x 16GB sticks) on the F3 BIOS and XMP works great (runs 2933Mhz). Been about 2 weeks now and it's rock solid 24/7 gaming and benching. Just turn XMP on and boot into Windows.

I did try the beta BIOS F4a and with the BIOS at all stock settings it works great but if I try XMP and reboot I get a constant boot loop (board powers up and down) until the BIOS decides to reset itself. I did try the alpha T4B BIOS and that was far worse, flashed ok but as soon as the board rebooted it was stuck on the F4 code, T4B for me bricked my board. Thankfully I booted from the backup BIOS that I also flashed to F3 and re-flashed the main BIOS back to F3 and it booted ok again.

Associate
When I enable XMP on F3 the system boots up and turns off a few times and goes into the BIOS like you said. I had no problem with 16GB although I have 4 sticks now is this the issue?

Back
Top Bottom