Git

Soldato
In my old job the Finance director of my company used to drive a rusty old renault espace. he was on silly money, of the other 2 directors one had 7 series, and the other had a 360 and a 535d. can you guess who drove to the important meetings! lol

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Sp00n said:
I dont care, i drove my mates rx7 :D:D:D:D

I own an RX7, and I do care.

Merlin: I hate your bro. The next get together we have, I'm going to stuff him in the boot of his Beemer and dump it off the nearest cliff.

:(

Soldato
lol. My boss has a brand 55 plate Porsche Carrera S.

He didn't look too pleased when I turned up to work in the Skyline the other day. I took him out for a quick drive and you could see him thinking of trading it in lol :)

Caporegime
my boss drives a peugeot 307

but yet is on a 6 figure salary at least

so the gossip goes.

as head of all UK operations though, its bound to be true

but still

a 307

his salary is wasted on him. give me it :D

Soldato
Zip said:
Yeah i see what you mean.

He should have got an H1 :(

No, if he wanted prestige and a status symbol of his wealth in a 4X4 vehicle he should have bought a Cadillac Escalade. ;)

But no, he buys the most overpriced hunk of junk that poses at being a real car ever built!!! :D

An H2 isn't even a real Hummer. It's a GMC Envoy with different body panels. GM didn't even pick a good SUV to base the H2 on....

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Mickey_D said:
No, if he wanted prestige and a status symbol of his wealth in a 4X4 vehicle he should have bought a Cadillac Escalade. ;)

But no, he buys the most overpriced hunk of junk that poses at being a real car ever built!!! :D

An H2 isn't even a real Hummer. It's a GMC Envoy with different body panels. GM didn't even pick a good SUV to base the H2 on....

Just googled the Cadillac Escalade and i would much rather an H1 :D

4pu-4.jpg

Not for the Prestige factor either, for the Bush bashing factor :D

Soldato
OP
Nozzer said:
Whatever he drives is going to feel absolutely awful after an hour in someone else's 430 :).

He said the sheer power, the acceleration, the feel of the car and the noise of it is something he'll never forget. Proper goose bumps. He's just had the opportunity of a lifetime.

Said the acceleration felt like what he got from his GSXR750, now that's bleedin quick. :eek:

Suspended
merlin said:
He said the sheer power, the acceleration, the feel of the car and the noise of it is something he'll never forget. Proper goose bumps. He's just had the opportunity of a lifetime.

Said the acceleration felt like what he got from his GSXR750, now that's bleedin quick. :eek:
The 430 is incredible, no matter what gear you're in, it'll just take off. Even cruising along in 6th. There's only so much of the brilliance of the car that can be conveyed in words, if anyone ever gets a chance to try one, bite their arm off.

Back
Top Bottom