1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glass themes/taskbars

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Zephyrus, 16 Feb 2006.

1. Zephyrus

Hitman

I've been messing around with deviantart and found some fab stuff. But what i really want to be able to do is to have a theme with the glass effects. I've noticed in the desktop thread there are a few people with this type of theme, and i've just spent the best part of an hour trawling through the massive thread and using the search function to find out where they got them/how they were done and i'm getting bored to be honest lol.

Anyone care to provide me with a link to a theme with the glass or software that will allow me to do it? Currently i'm using the ux theme patch as it doesnt waste resources.

Cheers,
    Zeph.

2. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

AFAIK, most, if not all of the glass effect themes use Windowblinds.

3. Zephyrus

Hitman

Is the shareware version sufficient to do it? And is there any spyware etc bundled with it?

Cheers,
    Zeph.

4. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

The shareware should be ok. Im not sure about spyware, as I havent used Windowblinds for years. Remember that the shareware version will be time limited.

5. Zephyrus

Hitman

Ended up buying the full version. Damn i'm gonna be up all night playing with this :p

Cheers Messiah.

6. Kainz

Capodecina

The shareware version has no alpha transparency iirc and is appararently quite crippled so tbh the only choice is the full version.

7. Xee

Wise Guy