Glorious announces the Model O Wireless

Associate
this looks perfect, i have a model O and was thinking about upgrading the cable as the cable is not the best (i don't have the ascended cord)

Soldato
Given how much I like the G Pro Wireless (no sarcasm, it's lovely), keeping an eye on that one too.

I've just arranged to send mine back. The button clicks were so sensitive come from my fk1 that i cant even just move the mouse around without right clicking lol. I also find the raised hump, though only slight over my fk1 to make the mouse more uncomfortable. It's a shame as it's a lovely looking mouse and matched the g915 keyboard nicely. This mouse has the shape i want, it's a shame that it has the tacky logos and honeycomb on it, i'm not an rgb addict but i do give some thought to aesthetics.

I'm hoping logitech do a wireless g600, loved the shape of that mouse.

Associate
OP
Updates on this:

bJIXVbR.jpeg

phY2vcs.jpg

As was guessed by some it's using a custom variation of the Pixart 3370 sensor. Some staggering claims that it's going to be faster than Logitech's lightspeed technology (Glorious referred to Logitech as generic in the trailer). I don't know how such a small company can beat Logitech's wireless speed but here we are. This will most likely be £79.99 which is insane compared to the G Pro Wireless or Razer's offerings.

Last edited:
Soldato
As ugly as i find these mice, i think i'm going to have to get one anyway as i want wireless and this apparently matches the shape on the fk1 that i am used to. The whole 'reservations start on etc' thing though...how does that generally translate to getting stock in the uk? Unless we can order direct from glorious but i believe they would ship from US?

Associate
OP
The whole 'reservations start on etc' thing though...how does that generally translate to getting stock in the uk?

I've paid atention to the Glorious release schedule since the O wired (even got it from OcUK). Reservations usually mean around a 2-3 week delay in orders actually shipping so mid/late October seems a feasible time. For us in UK that can be an extra 3-4 days for OcUK to get and process stock. You can usually get pretty up to date availability from caseking on when to expect stock. iirc it goes Glorious warehouse USA > caseking in Germany > OcUK.

When the O came out there was such a hype that getting the one you wanted was hard (the Matte Black was almost impossible). I doubt we will have this issue now though as most people can't justify paying £30 for a mouse let alone £80-£85.

Soldato
I've paid atention to the Glorious release schedule since the O wired (even got it from OcUK). Reservations usually mean around a 2-3 week delay in orders actually shipping so mid/late October seems a feasible time. For us in UK that can be an extra 3-4 days for OcUK to get and process stock. You can usually get pretty up to date availability from caseking on when to expect stock. iirc it goes Glorious warehouse USA > caseking in Germany > OcUK.

When the O came out there was such a hype that getting the one you wanted was hard (the Matte Black was almost impossible). I doubt we will have this issue now though as most people can't justify paying £30 for a mouse let alone £80-£85.

Cheers for the insight, this side of Chistmas would be great.

Soldato
Great news but I expect i'll hold fire for a wireless Model D, I currently use a wired one and it's really nice to use, almost as good as my all time favourite, the Habu.

I also noticed that Razer have a wireless Deathadder launching, that would be my third best mouse but the £130+ price tag really puts me off, especially as that doesn't even come with the swanky charge dock like the Viper wireless has. I think the Glorious D Wireless will be cheaper, lighter, and probably perform just as well, so i'm going to hold fire for now.

Associate
Interesting mouse. I like my Model O, so a wireless version would be a plus. Lets see how the reviews pan out.
Reviews are looking quite positive so far... seems to be technically comparable to Logitech and Razer which means the deciding factor is price or if that isn't a concern then potentially ergonomics or just preference (brand, styling, whatever)

Soldato
Received mine from OCUK today, pretty much fully charged OOTB.
Replacing my G502 its delightfully lightweight, looks and feels great in the hand. So smoooooooth.

Hopefully the battery lasts a good while, keeping the LED brightness to 15% to help with that.

Back
Top Bottom