** GLORIOUS GAMING RACE PANDA SWITCHES AND LUBE**

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Glorious have just dropped some amazing switches and also some lube for your mechanical keyboard switches. Glorious or otherwise...

A combination of Halo clear and INVYR Panda switches, Panda switches have quickly become a cult favourite among mechanical keyboard enthusiasts. Of course they can be attached to Glorious's own barebones GMMK keyboard, but they can be used on any home build project.

The Panda Switches are compatible with SMD LEDs but it's worth bearing in mind that they don't have transparent casing so not as much light will make it through as with full clear switches. However, the switches do feature standard Cherry MX(+) connectors meaning that Cherry MX compatible keycaps can be connected to the Glorious Panda switches.

Panda switches have a crisp feel when typing, due to their high actuation force (approx. 67g). This makes them extremely tactile, which is effectively complemented by a very distinctive click.

One important point to note is that Glorious's Panda switches are not pre-lubricated from the factory. This is due to enthusiasts' preference to manually lubricate switches themselves.

So we also are listing the Lube for you (do not use as lube for anything other than mech keyboard switches).

Glorious PC Gaming Race Panda Mechanical Keyboard Switches - 36 Pieces (GLO-SWT-HPANDA) @ £21.95 inc VAT

Glorious PC Gaming Race Panda Switches - 36 Pieces (GLO-SWT-HPANDA)

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race G-LUBE Mechanical Keyboard Switch Lubricant (GLO-ACC-KEY-LUBE) @ £8.99 inc VAT

Lubricant for mechanical keyboard switches, Perfect for Holy Panda switches or other switch types

Only £8.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Hiya, is there an estimated date for shipping of the switches and the lube?

I've preordered both and was just wondering when I should buy the rest of the components for my next keyboard. Thanks in advance!

Associate
Yeah it def takes a while. My first time doing 90 switches, lube and films it took a good 8hrs I'd say.

Night and day difference on sound and feel of the switches though.

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK Will you also be stocking the Glorious Premium Switch puller? I see you do the Keycap puller already but I'd like to get both.

Glorious PC Gaming Race Switch Puller (GLO-ACC-SP) @ £5.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Glorious-PC-Gaming-Race-Switch-Puller-GLO-ACC-SP-KB-02G-GR.html

For Modular Mechanical Keyboards, Easily Removes Switches, Ultra Durable Stainless Steel, Slim Ergonomic Profile, Bend-Proof Arms

Only £5.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom