** GLORIOUS MODEL O GAMING MOUSE BLACK FRIDAY OFFER - SAVE OVER £20 **

OcUK Staff
Praise Gaben!

This Black Friday Weekend buy either the Matte Black or Matte White Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse and receive the corresponding colour Mouse Bungee and an extra set of skates absolutely FREE!!!

Just put either of the below mice into your basket and the bungee/skates will be added free of charge.

Praise him

Praise him

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O USB RGB Odin Gaming Mouse - Matte White ** BLACK FRIDAY FREE ITEMS ** @ £44.99 inc VAT

Extremely light weight (67/68g), Eye catching design with clean lines and RGB illumination, Honeycomb surface for strength & comfort, Includes high quality G-skates mouse feet

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O USB RGB Odin Gaming Mouse - Matte Black ** BLACK FRIDAY FREE ITEMS ** @ £44.99 inc VAT

Extremely light weight (67/68g), Eye catching design with clean lines and RGB illumination, Honeycomb surface for strength & comfort, Includes high quality G-skates mouse feet

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

FREE ITEMS

Glorious PC Gaming Race Mouse Bungee - White @ £13.99 inc VAT

Stylish mouse bungee by Glorious PC Racing, Rubber clamp for various cables

Only £13.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OR

Glorious PC Gaming Race Mouse Bungee - Black @ £13.99 inc VAT

Stylish mouse bungee by Glorious PC Racing, Rubber clamp for various cables

Only £13.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AND

Glorious PC Gaming Model O G-Skates - 1 Set, White @ £7.49 inc VAT

Replacement Glides for Glorious PC Gaming Model O-Mice, Made of durable Teflon

Only £7.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
I didnt even know the bungee was part of the deal. Only saw the skates on the mouse product page. Place my order and just had the shipping email come through. Imagine my surprise when i saw the mouse bungee too! Thanks ocuk! :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi @NikTheSHNIK

Just made an order of the matt black, can you confirm the two free items will be posted out with the mouse?

Thanks, it's a fantastic deal!

Yes, order either the matte white, or matte black mouse and you'll get the corresponding color bungee, and skates added to the basket automatically.

As long as stocks last (about a week or so)!

Caporegime
Great Deal, just ordered the Black one!!

image.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom