Goal of the Tournament **SPOILERS**

Soldato
948709.JPG

Is apparently much lighter and rounder. Flies more than the normal balls. Goalkeepers don't like it, moves a hell of a lot in the air and is very slippery to keep a hold of.

Soldato
Frings was good but the skill to bend it and dip it like Lahms

Lahms goal wasn't bent nor did he dip it, apart from the fact that it wobbled through the air like a wind ball it went pretty much straight from his foot to the top corner. But for the bar it would have risen a lttle more.

There was actually a tequnique to the way Frings hit the ball, the way he opened his body and let the ball run accross him is not an easy skill, a shot like that could easily be sliced

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Both goals by Tomas Rosicky in the Czech's win over the USA were worthy of mention. This guy added to Arsenal's already talented midfield :eek:

I am not an Arsenal fan by any mean's but there game play is brilliant moving forward.

Soldato
So far...
Overall: Maxi Rodriguez (for combination of situation, great pass from Sorin, control and hit)
Team goal: Cambiasso
Long shot: Frings (great strike but not nearly as important as Rodriguez)
Free kick: Beckham

Man of Honour
Nah, was a misjudgement of the keeper really. He caught it well (if I'm thinking of the right goal).

Cole's goal > Maxi's. He's further out and he looked to where he wanted to put it. Maxi just hit it and hoped.

Back
Top Bottom