1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going from SPV to SE k750i? Bad move?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by -Mike-, 16 Jun 2006.

1. -Mike-

Capodecina

Hi all,

Just wondering what your opinion is of going from a c550 spv to a SE k750i? I'm pretty fed up of the awful boot time of my phone and to be honest all I use it for is to text talk and take pictures (which it doesn't do very well).

Is the K750i still a semi reasonable phone as they are cheap now new from orange?

Cheers for any info:)

2. -Mike-

Capodecina

As another thought, does the joystick still break on these?

3. james.miller

Capodecina

dont turn the phone off maybe? that normally solves any issue with boot time. oh and yeah, k750i joysticks are crap. I cant see how its a good move in any way what so ever.

4. csmager

Soldato

I went from SPV c500 to k750i. Much better for my use. SPV was slow, buzzed during calls, crashed, some simple user-friendly features were missing or crap.

Haven't looked back. Evidently didn't need a smartphone.

I would possibly hold off for the k800i though - it's supposedly being released on Orange sometime in July.

5. Doug

Mobster

Far, far, far better phone. I hated my C550, which I bought at release and sent back after 6 days.

The camera is miles better, the keys are nicer for text input, and the menu system actually makes sence :)

You'll not regret the move ;)

6. -Mike-

Capodecina

Thanks for the info guys, just hope the joystick doesn't go on it? I cant get the k800i mate, pay as you go only for me! I take it FMA is the pc app of choice for the k750i?