Good game, shame about the ending - your choices?

Soldato
I thought Mankind Divided was worse. I had seen beforehand the ending just comes out of nowhere and still even knowing that what it did it I really though 'is that it?' The story is really poorly paced.
Mankind divided doesn't really have an ending though..more like a 'to be continued' moment.

Shame we still haven't seen the follow up to it

Soldato
Just had a recollection of finishing the last level on Manic Miner on the Speccy and behind quite disgusted that the game just restarted on screen one.

Associate
Me3.. I sure everyone felt a disturbance in the Force when the endings were reached, funnily enough I had heard they were bad, it wasn't until I got to the endings that I realized how bad

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Mankind divided doesn't really have an ending though..more like a 'to be continued' moment.

Shame we still haven't seen the follow up to it
Yeah, that was really a let down. I mean how can you have Victor Marchenko as a final boss and end like that? Victor should have been a mid level boss at best. I remember feeling like it was mid point in the game or something and then credits started rolling and was left feeling like wtf. The DLC did not help at all either.

Seems like it is still shelved. Personally I would be happy with them making use of the same engine and banging out a 3rd game with Jensen quickly, but I do not see that happening. Get the feeling we won’t be seeing Adam anymore.

Maybe they should make a Deus Ex Remake. Now that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom