Good God you can turn the 360 on with the pad!

Associate
Ultra_Extreme said:
!!!! I know it prolly says this somewhere in the manual, but i cant be the only one who didnt know!

When the console is off hit the Xbox button and then when the lights are spinning hit it again.

Presto, amazing. I think so.

lol you did not know...

It is indeed a great feature though.

Caporegime
LoadsaMoney said:
I thought the sticker with the power button, and the hand with the pointing finger at the guide button was the give away. :D

LOL tbh i only realised that you could turn the xbox360 via the controller myself the other day and ive had mine for over a month now:p. Although i always did wonder what that sticker meant, thanks to u i now know:p

Permabanned
-Mic- said:
It is indeed handy.

Offtopic while still being on topic.
Does anyone elses pad give off a tiny bit of light from the xbox logo when dark? Like a teeny tiny bit?
I noticed it last night going to bed, took out the battery pack and the glow died.

yep mine does that. only with the rechargeable battery pack though. with normal AA's it doesn't do it.

and to the OP, you only have to hit the xbox button once mate ;)

Associate
Whats not so handy is the fact the remote control turns it off with one touch!!!!

Not so good when youve just manage really tricky parts in COD2 and your mum pushes it by mistake!!!!

Associate
Is it ever not safe to just turn off the 360 (apart from when it's saving of course)????

I'm used to a PC where you can't just power it off otherwise you might damage it.

Back
Top Bottom