Good hairdresser/barber in Medway/RANT

Soldato
So, anyone know of any?

I normally go to a hairdresser called Yiannis of London who charges £9.50 :eek: to butcher my hair.

There is the dad, 2 sons and wife who work there.

1 of the sons does my hair like i want and it comes out good normally.

I once had the other son and he screwed it right up and the hair cut took him 40 mins as he was trying to rectify it.

Well today i go around and have the dad and he asks me if i want a number 2 around the sides and i state in plain english NO i just want it trimmed a bit so it's all around the same length as the top.

Pretty easy to understand i thought so he reaches for the clippers with a number 2 on there and starts shaving :(

He then proceeded to take the majority of my sideburns off which have taken around 6 months to grow through properly and they are pretty much gone.

I now look like a thug and it looks horrible :(

So anyone know of any decent hairdresser/barbers in Medway who actually do what you tell them to do?

Thanks,

Andy

Associate
Not sure where Medway is but Marios is a rather large chain of salons and thats where i used to go before going 0 all over.

Never had a problem with them and was always pleased with the outcome, plus a bonus is 99% of the staff are very hot females who are always willing to chat. :D

Associate
You could try Tiffs in Chatham or the new one nearly opposite which looks to be almost a social club for the extremely trendy Metro types.
Personally I make do with clippers at home, but then I gave up being fashionable years ago.

Soldato
Thats what happens when you visit a barbers, they can only do the single style. Pay extra and go to a salon.

Consigliere
Adam said:
Thats what happens when you visit a barbers, they can only do the single style. Pay extra and go to a salon.

Completely agree. They treat you a lot better there. I felt like royalty the last time i went. I paid £21.95.

Soldato
Aruffell said:
Pretty easy to understand i thought so he reaches for the clippers with a number 2 on there and starts shaving :(

He then proceeded to take the majority of my sideburns off which have taken around 6 months to grow through properly and they are pretty much gone.

I now look like a thug and it looks horrible :(

I assume he had you bound and gagged so you couldn't tell him not to do it when he picked up the clippers?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
yeah, if i'd asked for no clippers and the guy picked up clippers, i'd have said "erm, you may recall me asking for NO clippers, so put them down".

but then you'd never catch me in a barber's.

Caporegime
Sic said:
yeah, if i'd asked for no clippers and the guy picked up clippers, i'd have said "erm, you may recall me asking for NO clippers, so put them down".

but then you'd never catch me in a barber's.

You wouldnt go mental on him as in keyboard warrior stylee??:p:D or perhaps you would sing a song about it emo styleee :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Spawn said:
You wouldnt go mental on him as in keyboard warrior stylee??:p:D or perhaps you would sing a song about it emo styleee :p

well, i might go a bit both...i'd stick a keyboard through his head, then write sweet melancholy poetry on it, whilst trying not to get bits of blood/skull/brain on my fingers :p

Caporegime
Sic said:
well, i might go a bit both...i'd stick a keyboard through his head, then write sweet melancholy poetry on it, whilst trying not to get bits of blood/skull/brain on my fingers :p

PMSL.....i like your style :p

/me keeps Sic's email addy close at hand:p...in case i need some people done over keyboard warrior/emo stylee :p...

Back
Top Bottom