Good news for Metal Gear Fans with 360's

Soldato
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
*takes breath*

I'am an absolute fan of MGS and I'm so happy for this news. I just got a 360 and I was facing the grim reality of being a PS3 for MGS4.

Associate
oh my :D

Well there goes another reason not to buy a PS3 if you already have a 360 hehe.

This was going to be one of the reasons i was going to buy a PS3 after they lowered the price to something reasonable, but looks like I can just get it for my 360 if this is infact true.

When he mentions VF5 im guessing thats Virtual Fighter 5 ? is'nt that a sega game and if so then that could quite possibly make a 360 appearance.

Associate
Think I'll wait for an official announcement before getting excited. If this does happen, it rules out me getting a PS3 anytime soon. :)

Soldato
Damn if this is true i'm a happy bunny! Although i doubt it tbh, and if it does happen then i bet it wont be for a year or so after the ps3 version is released.

Johanson said:
But you never know, Killzone might end up being the best thing ever in the history of the world.

They said about the original on the ps2 and it was pants, they also think that SOCOM is the dogs danglies. Anyone whose played GRAW or nearly any other xbox live fps will shred it to pieces.

Permabanned
Anybody else find it hilarious how utterly incensed the sony fanboys got in the comments?!? i mean, all very well saying "hmmm this sounds fishy" but they are all like "WTF YOU LIAR! Why the **** WOULD YOU POST LIES, WHAT A RETARD"

lol well it cheered me up anyway, hope its true, next up GT5 and FF13 on 360 (please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, )

Well at the chance of looking like a fool i'd say it's true, this is'nt about loyalty, this is about business and making a difficult but as I see it financially sensible decision, it's costs millions to make a game like this and how on earth are they going to recoup that money on a few PS3's, the 360 fanbase is already nearly 10 million strong, I just can't see them only releasing it on the PS3 i'm afraid.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
This is said to be because publishers - including Konami - don't believe there'll be enough PS3s out there by the time the game hits because of the blu ray diode failure issues.

This just doesn’t make sense unless it’s coming out in the next few months or so I really don’t see this being a problem.

And the ps3 has already sold more than the 360 in Japan any way.

So I’m calling BS on this rumour

Back
Top Bottom