Good news or bad news? Unexpected letter sent Special Delivery

Soldato
So I had a 'Something for you' card shoved through my letter box yesterday for a letter that has been sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed. I'm not expecting to receive anything important; what are the bets that this is something good? Or bad!?

I hope it is not like the thread below. I've not had anything like that happen...

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...any-trying-to-scare-me-into-payment.17994111/

Soldato
OP
The card I received has my surname on it. No companies other than the essential money, insurance and utility companies have my address as far as I am aware, as I moved into my flat at the beginning of the year.

There is no tracking information upon the card. I'll find the time to pop down to the collection office and see what it is. Hopefully it is not an summons to court!

Soldato
OP
Special Delivery Guaranteed trolling would be a new and expensive method with a letter (what the card indicates is waiting for me) sent via that method being £6.45 a pop!

Soldato
The card I received has my surname on it. No companies other than the essential money, insurance and utility companies have my address as far as I am aware, as I moved into my flat at the beginning of the year.

There is no tracking information upon the card. I'll find the time to pop down to the collection office and see what it is. Hopefully it is not an summons to court!
It must have the tracking number on it? If it's not written out on the form itself, then try the code in the barcode stuck on the form. If it's got neither of those, then that is very odd.

Back
Top Bottom