Good news or bad news? Unexpected letter sent Special Delivery

Soldato
OP
Are any of your debit or credit cards close to expiry and due a replacement?
Actually that could be a good shout. I received one credit card through the regular postal service yesterday, but I do have another that expires next month.
It must have the tracking number on it? If it's not written out on the form itself, then try the code in the barcode stuck on the form. If it's got neither of those, then that is very odd.
Nope, no tracking number or barcode.
Opened it yet?
I appreciate everyone is on tenterhooks in this riveting thread, but I've not collected it yet. I'll only be able to do so after work...

Can't type for toffee
Don
I had a random RMSD letter before, went to the collction office and asked if I could look at it.
Checked return address, which I knew so signed for and collected.
If you dont recognise the packaging/return address just tell then to return to sender?

Associate
Had something similar, special delivery card I missed and it was being held at my local Post Office depot.

As I remember, the full delivery amount wasn't met, so if I wanted to retrieve it I would have to pay the remaining delivery amount when collected.

Never did collect it, and never found out what it was! LOL :D

Associate
It's the results of the Ancestory DNA check you sent off. You are 70% Martian, 28% Human (various regional mix, of no interest), 2% Horse, 2% Duck with a +/-2% accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom