Good reasonably priced football?

Suspended
Alchemy said:
Call me a cheap skate, but I got an Umbro football for £2.00 from Sports World in town.

I think I will get a good one when the hot weather finally comes.

did the same, was after the nika jorga bonito one but it was £90 :eek:

Soldato
I got the Nike Total 90 aerow which if im not wrong is the official ball of the premiership. £17 at freeport!! Result - £60 at Nike town!! lol

Not the same ball, the dearer one is the proper version ie the one that pros use

Soldato
PHP:
Not the same ball, the dearer one is the proper version ie the one that pros use

I thought they used the aerow in the premiership?
Im pretty sure its the same ball - its not the 'normal' Total 90 ball
Nike outlet mall near where I live reduced from £60 hence why so cheap. :)

Soldato
OP
Replicant said:
you mean freeport as in the little outlet village not far from blackpool, do they still have that little go cart track, lol :D

I'm guessing braintree freeport.

It's a factory outlet/lakeside type jobby.

Soldato
I thought they used the aerow in the premiership?
Im pretty sure its the same ball - its not the 'normal' Total 90 ball
Nike outlet mall near where I live reduced from £60 hence why so cheap.

It is the same ball in design, just not quality. You would need to play with them both to tell the difference tho. I played with one of the old mitre premier league balls once, the proper version, best ball i've ever used by a mile.

I'm sure you'll find the 'cheap' version more than adequate. Personally i'd never spend 60 notes on a footie and if i did i'd only use it on grass

EDIT

The aerow 90 is the official prem league ball, in which case 17 quid is a steal, you should have got a couple never mind just one!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom