Good USB sound card?

Associate
I recently upgraded my GPU which was so wide i had to remove my Asus Xonar ST which i had for years and absolutely loved the sound quality. i have no other spare slots and have tried one of those riser extension cable things with no luck, the only other option without changing the mobo is a usb sound card, I want it to drive a set of Ultrasone Pro 900's, i don't use any speakers, I have zero clue about USB sound cards, i would like something comparable to my old Asus Xonar ST if possible without breaking the bank.

Soldato
Creative is selling B-stock Sound BlasterX G6 for very wallet friendly bang for the buck £70 + £5 for shipping.

Also Creative's HRTF beats that quarter century old Dolby Headphone of Xonars, if main use is games. (or movies)

Associate
OP
Creative is selling B-stock Sound BlasterX G6 for very wallet friendly bang for the buck £70 + £5 for shipping.

Also Creative's HRTF beats that quarter century old Dolby Headphone of Xonars, if main use is games. (or movies)

That looks like it will do the job nicely and can't go wrong at that price, thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom