Got a TFT Wallmount (pics)

Soldato
I got a wallmount for my Dell 2005FPW the other day, IMO it looks great. Its a BT7513 and was only £27 delivered - bargin :D

A few pics for anyone interested:

P2020252.jpg

P2020254.jpg

P2020255.jpg

Soldato
cool stuff :D im getting my 2005 and LG1710B's mounted when i finish uni and move back home for good, canny wait! clear so much deskspace!

i take it you can still rotate the monitor?

Associate
mosfet said:
Does it tilt? Is it a stanard VESA mount or do Dell have a proprietary system?

As above, also off topic sorry but what is the name of the site where you can make those posters that you've got behind your screen.

Soldato
TFT wallmounts/stands are great. They just seem to look better when the screen appears to be "hovering". Always a talking point for some reason too. The wallmounts seem to have come down in price a lot recently.

Here's my dual TFT stand:

rig3.jpg

Associate
lovely looking stand there nathan. what screens are those? look pretty smart.

i think TFTs waste a lot of potential if they're NOT on an arm/wall mount. once you've used one on a completely flexible arm you'll never want to go back.

i picked one up a few years ago, and have since persuaded most of my office to switch over - so now i have an arm at home, at one in the office. the desk space and flexibility is just fantastic.

here's the one at home - has a full range of movement, including pivot, which is useful occasionally!

i'd heartily recommend anyone with a TFT to get one!

pho_monitorarm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom