Got caliper clearance??

Soldato
I don't quite understand the levels of hate and vitriolic bile that come out of some people on this forum when they're shown a Nova that some guy clearly loves and has spent loads of time and effort on. :confused:

Who cares it's a Nova? It's his money, he obviously knows what he's doing... what's wrong with that?

Soldato
Are you 12?

No.

You clearly took some sort of personal exception to me saying a Nova was a poor starting point for a track car (Vauxhall fanboy, perhaps) and have taken to trying to wind me up.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what sort of objection you've taken, I'm just going to ignore you.

Caporegime
No.

You clearly took some sort of personal exception to me saying a Nova was a poor starting point for a track car (Vauxhall fanboy, perhaps) and have taken to trying to wind me up.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what sort of objection you've taken, I'm just going to ignore you.

Nova's are great track toys, and I have saw a few with very little money spent on them embarrass a lot of very fast cars on a track.

I suggest you find someone that owns one, have a passenger ride and then decide.

Soldato
Nova's are great track toys, and I have saw a few with very little money spent on them embarrass a lot of very fast cars on a track.

I suggest you find someone that owns one, have a passenger ride and then decide.

I've been in a few "hot" Novas, although none that have been done as track machines generally. I was just saying I'd personally rather start out with something a bit more track focussed in the first place. As I said before though, each to their own

"Nige" seems to have taken this personally and turned it around into personal insults but he's probably getting a bit frustrated that I'm not going to bite :)

Associate
Nothing personal whatsoever perhaps I may have picked your post out so I do apologise! I am too old and wise to be a fan boy of any sort so please don’t play that card. Anyway let’s leave it there.

Anybody have any videos of the said Nova around the track?

Soldato
The R6 the yellow one?(bit dense with bikes) That guy couldn't keep the front wheel down at all. I thought he was gonna kill himself! The green bike with nos was running 9s I'm sure.

Soldato
OP
Yeah the camel yellow one. Best time i saw him run was a flat 11. Very impressive. I didn't get any quicker than 11.8 with it. I suspect some mods have been done! That, and he can launch it (most of the time!)

Soldato
Yeah the camel yellow one. Best time i saw him run was a flat 11. Very impressive. I didn't get any quicker than 11.8 with it. I suspect some mods have been done! That, and he can launch it (most of the time!)

I think i saw one clean launch once we had moved further down the strip. The bikes scare me,poor guys are holding on tightly by the looks of it.

We had to leave just as the semi finals were happening for 4wd,the evo had just beaten the gtr I'm sure. Think the highlight of my day was seeing the cooling system of an MR2 burst after coming off the drift section! Was worth the 2hour drive each way though!

Soldato
Salami I am still trying to work out who you are lol.

I dont remember anyone having a yellow R6 or if i did i must have only met you once or twice.

That Corsa sounds like its about to drop the engine. Is that the one from glasgow Paul was racing a few times

Back
Top Bottom