Got pulled by the fuzz!? What for...? Read on....

Soldato
Lithium said:
Same sort of thing im doing, i work for Rackspace :) Know someon there who used to work at Clara before joining us.

Good sector to be in - there arent many people with good DC experience out there. Shifts kinda suck but it goes with the job.

Lithium you work for yourself? But above you say you work for rackspace. Jesus your a busy man. ;)

Associate
ive had some nice talks with the local prams here, one i was going above what i should on a 70 road where the ajoining road formed a dual carraigway (so i was now in fast lane), a patrol car in the slow lane saw me comming and swerved into my lane temporarily which i slammed on my brakes and then passed tooting on my horn (he didnt indicate). So he pulled me over about 1/2 mile donw the road, got out and slammed my passengers door open and said "what the ell do u think your doing?"

now i remained pretty cool as i was close to poking him in the eye, so i replied "trying to get home but some ediot tryed to kill me". No joke.

He said i was speeding and he was trying to slow me down, now i have no probs with him doing me for speeding if he has the correct evidence, but he didnt so i said i was doing 70, he then said i was doing 80 and his speedo was better than mine. so i said well mine was showing 70. rule 1 never admit to it.

He then realised i wasnt going to admit it and as he didnt have any evidance he then went on to say how speeding kills. Being an engineer this is all bull, its the sudden change is speed (or mass) that kills. but he wouldnt lisen to me and told me that my car was nice and if i wanted to keep it i should drive better.

how i wanted to hit him, not only was he telling me my driving wa bad when he was the one who tried to smash me off the road with no real evidence, he was also threatening me about taking my car off me. Why dont these prams just do what the law suggests them to do. i was so mad the only way to make me feel better was to do some dodgy driving on the rest of my journey. no right but it made me feel that if i am getting told off for bad driving then i might as well drive bad.

Associate
The other one was witnessed by my passenger just after i got my gt turbo. it was raining and part of this road was closed due to flooding, we went for a drive to see it all (nothing else to do on a sunday), i knew a road that took us into the closed road where it was open, on the way out of the closed section (remember as far as legally concerned there was nothing to tell me it was closed), a copper was standing on a small island stopping cars from entering, as i went passed i floored it from 10-30 mph. I could see him on his little lye radio so up the road i turned round, my mate told me i should keep driving, but i like a good aguement when i know he cant do anything (also remeber that its inocent until proven quilty). he saw me comming back and waved me down, he told me that he was going to do me for 'driving like nigel mansel', well i responded with 'hes a very good driver thankyour'. lol my mate was now laughing. he then told me do i have my liscence so which i pulled out my car folder which had all my stuff in, it had my new tax disc in too which he could see (its sunday the 31st!), he told me i am breaking the law for not displaying my tax, so i said 'erm, its not the end of the month yet mate', he walked over to the other side to see my other current tax disc in the window.

He walked back over and started to argue with me saying i was speeding, i told him i never went over 30 and he couldnt prove it. he said (and i remeber this bit) 'i am a police officer and the judge will believe me over u' well this just wound me up silly. he kept on trying to get me to say i was speeding (remember rule 1) and then said that if i dont shut up he will do me for wasting his time! what and @rse. he was very young and wasnt too happy with standing in the rain, but dont take it out on me.

and what happened next made me laff, he said on your way, so i kept driving the way i was pointing to get home, which was thru the closed road! what a pleb.

I have no respect any longer for the police, they are brainwashed school drop outs who couldnt help this country if they got a £30k bonus next month and a big stick.

if they do what the law says then i cant blame them, only the law itself (which is controlled by parliment), but when they start acting as bad as thiefs and scum i cant forgive them especially when they are too busy to help my g/f who has just got sexually assaulted 1 mile away from plod shop.

i have met one nice copper, and it was a ladie. but out of the 10 or so meetings with them thats not a good ratio.

Soldato
Maroon I feel your pain. I was accused of tailgating a police biker because he swerved into the outside lane without indicating when I was carefully trying to progress down the outside lane.

Associate
i honestly feel that they have a hard job to do, especially when they know if they catch a really bad scrubber they will only get talked to by the courts. But this is no excuse to take it out on the rest of us.

if i have broken the law and it is proven then fine, honestly its not a problem for me. if all have done there jobs as they should im also happy. But these (plod) are seen to be in a responsable position (to the point where they are seen to be better humans and unlikley to be bad like the rest of us), but i find them worse than the public, abusing there position and knowing they can.

when i have asked for help (road rage incident where i didnt retaliate from some thrown punches from the other guy) they said nothing can be done as i was the first to get out of my car so i was the attacking person!. they did nothing, yet they have lots of time to threaten me. This is the acts of bad peeps in my book and they are payed to NOT do it! lol doesnt make any sence to me.

another story i have is i was driving upto a island, a copper was parked on the first exit on his bike, i gave him a nice stare of discust (this happened just after my missus was attacked) and he followed me and pulled me up, he asked "do u know why i have pulled u' i said no (alltho i was sure it was from looking 'down' on him. he then told me it was my numberplates were illegal and windows tinted to dark (both were true). he said what shall i (him) do about it? i said very carmly and rightly 'you will have to do what the law suggests u should do (in other words do me for them, i cant or expect anything else), he said 'i might let you off blar blar blar.

I didnt really care, i dont want to stand round licking him rear. He asked about the 2 offenses, i said the plates i had made up, the windows were on it when i got the car. so he kept on blabbing. a few minutes later he asked about the plates (they had gt turbo on them) and i said i had them made by a mate at a shop. he went off his head saying i had just told him they were like that when i got the car!!!!!!

now this starts me to ask the question to myself that he has a really bad short term memory which is not good if your a police officer is it? or he was trying to provoke me which is also a bad thing for a police officer. Either way he was a total pram. He should know better. next time im going to tell the truth about him being a bully! theres no need for it.

Soldato
iv been pulled over before as a routine check to make sure car is not robbed. very good since it means the coppers are doing thier jobs, id be well cheesed if my car got robbed and they never bothered to stop the guy and check up.

good thing i carry my photo id card with me all the time.

Soldato
Cyber-Mav said:
iv been pulled over before as a routine check to make sure car is not robbed. very good since it means the coppers are doing thier jobs, id be well cheesed if my car got robbed and they never bothered to stop the guy and check up.

good thing i carry my photo id card with me all the time.

WTF 1 yr later, holy thread revival. :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Its hardly an old banger :rolleyes:

What like the 530d I spent a week in?

Lol was reading the thread when fox said this and thought wtf, why is he talking about a 530 he drove for a week when he owns one now :D then clocked the date.

Anyway havent been pulled by the police yet and hopefully wont :D with my exemplary driving. :D

Associate
I got pulled over for having too many magic trees on my rear view mirror (i have 6) first question:

he asked me if i'd been smoking marijuana

then "oh so any reason you've got so many magic trees hanging up?"

idiot

Soldato
I've been pulled several times now, just for the officer to talk to me about the car and reminisce over it.

All jolly nice fellows as well :D nice to see them checking up at least.

Yet to run into any in the '8 yet though :) Should be interesting...

Soldato
i got pulled the other week, over a ton, racing, on an industry estate (so 30-40 limit) and talked my way out of it haha

only time ive been pulled.

i saw my post in this thread from last year... if i get pulled im going to guantanimo etc. well not far from it!

Soldato
Daveyboy said:
I got pulled over for having too many magic trees on my rear view mirror (i have 6) first question:

he asked me if i'd been smoking marijuana

then "oh so any reason you've got so many magic trees hanging up?"

idiot
why do you have so many magic trees?
do you work for the mafia transporting the dead bodies?

Back
Top Bottom