Gotta love that auction site..

Soldato
diff'rent strokes.

love the korg, the effects work well for my guitar / amp combo.

SidewinderINC said:
well the gotoh ones that i currently have on my red guitar are really old and a pain in the ass to wind. and if ive got heavy strings on always end up losing tension.

I use a 7 string set with the high string removed, never had problems with tension

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Hate said:
I use a 7 string set with the high string removed, never had problems with tension

why do you remove the high string? sorry, it seems like i'm picking at you, but i'm curious.

Soldato
Sic said:
why do you remove the high string? sorry, it seems like i'm picking at you, but i'm curious.

I tune from anything from E to drop A.

plus i like chunky strings.

btw, i mean i remove the high e string, so in effect im running .60 - .13

Associate
SidewinderINC said:
/awaits andelusion to come in and try to offer me his GP100 unless he has already sold it.

Andelusion said:
lol Probably not going to sell it now, it's not worth me selling it for what i'll get for it, may aswell keep it, if i can be bothered buying cables to wire it up in my loop then I wont need any more pedals for a long time.

I know for a fact my lad will never part with his either. And I guarantee I couldn't get the same deal again anyway.

GP100
Velocity 120W amp
Boss FC100
Boss Volume/expression pedal
2U 19" case

All for £120 plus £25 delivery. I love eBay as well! (sometimes :D )

S

Suspended
Well, thanks to that Auction site I bought this for £102
9b_1_b.JPG

A 2x40w Marshall Valvestate :cool: Proper bargain :)

Soldato
right, ive already spoken about em in here so insted of starting a new thread i'll ask here :p

got my sperzels today! thats quick delivery for ya!!!!

they were 6 inline, but ive changed 3 of them so now they're the 3x3 that i need..

sperzels have varying winding pole heights, 2 really short, 2 medium, 2 tall - ive set them up so i have 1 of each per side... now i dont know which way to put them on :p

i think it should be the shortest ones on the 2 pegs closest to the neck and the longest ones at the tip of the headstock, anyone advise me on this?

Permabanned
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay
eBay

Man of Honour
OP
SidewinderINC said:
i think it should be the shortest ones on the 2 pegs closest to the neck and the longest ones at the tip of the headstock, anyone advise me on this?
Logically speaking, I would have thought the longest nearest the neck and the shortest at the tip of the headstock? That way the string doesn't have to bend down as much past the nut to get to the nearest tuners..?

Soldato
the idea of the staggered lengths is to in theory remove the need for string trees. thats why i thought it would be shortest closer to the nut to get a greater angle after the nut so that there is no chance of the string slipping..

well ive got to make a couple of holes for the pins in the headstock and then get a reducer from 12mm to 10mm, so i'll experiment when i get round to it :D

Back
Top Bottom