Gpu temp issues

Associate
Hello, i currently have a zotac gtx 1080ti amp but i am experiencing temperature throttling at stock settings, i have underclocked it a bit to slow it down from hitting the temp limit so quick, would a nzxt g12 and a 140mm rad be enough to try and cool it down?

Thanks for any replies, jake.

Associate
Custome fan curve has helped me a lot bringing the temps down, if thats something you haven't done yet.

Although temps around 65-75 under load are not classified as high for such cards I am still thinking about fitting an AIO to bring it down a little more.

Associate
Hello, i currently have a zotac gtx 1080ti amp but i am experiencing temperature throttling at stock settings, i have underclocked it a bit to slow it down from hitting the temp limit so quick, would a nzxt g12 and a 140mm rad be enough to try and cool it down?

Thanks for any replies, jake.

I did this with my 1080 it's really good my temps max at 53 and it's silent. You can however then hear the gfx card coils a bit when it's being pushed as there's no fan noise to mask it.

Associate
OP
At idle its about 36-40°c as i have it set to about 60% fan speed and underload its set to around 80% fan speed with the side panel removed but the shroud sounds like its going to rattle off and the temps under load peak at 84°c with the temp limit slider at 84°c it can go up to 90°c but it will still hit that limit

Back
Top Bottom