** GRAB YOURSELF A DISCOUNTED PERIPHERAL EASTER LOOT BOX - NO PAYING FOR KEYS :) SAVE UP TO £100 **

OcUK Staff
22u5in.jpg

But Overclockers UK ain't tried yet, and we are the UK's Premier Elite Tier E-tailer...

Do you like quality peripherals?

KAQZ_f-maxage-0.gif

Do you like bargain prices?

KAQZ_f-maxage-0.gif

Are you gonna love these bundle deals?!

tenor.gif

I gave all our loyal forum members a head start 2 weeks ago with the peripheral bundles we've set up for Easter. We will be promoting them from today with all the vendors and across our social channels so sales will start to pick up. We have limited stock of these and once they are gone, they are gone so make sure you don't miss out!

We have peripherals from all the major vendors and every day over the next week we'll be promoting different vendors' bundles across our social media accounts.

In each video we put out on YouTube there will be a gaming related Easter Egg. Watch them all and then post back on this thread with the date, the vendor, and the game referenced in this thread by the 15th May (please sort them by the date shown). We'll put all the correct entries in a hat, pick one and send the lucky person abundle of their choice and some real, chocolate, Easter Eggs (competition will close after the eggs go cheap so you'll get loads ;) )!

I'll edit this post and pop links to the videos below as they go up so no excuses!

You can choose from the bundles below and save up to £100 (including free, mystery... but you can see what they are on the product page... items) below!

tenor.gif

Steelseries

Steelseries Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Rival 100 Mouse and Apex 150 Keyboard @ £66.95 inc VAT

Steelseries Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, SteelSeries Rival 100 Optical Gaming Mouse - Black (62341), Steelseries Apex 150 USB RGB Gaming Keyboard (64666)

Only £66.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Steelseries Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Rival 310 Mouse and Apex 150 Keyboard @ £79.99 inc VAT

Steelseries Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Steelseries Rival 310 Optical USB RGB Gaming Mouse (62433), Steelseries Apex 150 USB RGB Gaming Keyboard (64666)

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Steelseries Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Rival 500 Mouse and Apex M750 Keyboard @ £159.95 inc VAT

Steelseries Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Steelseries Rival 500 MOBA/MMO Optical Gaming Mouse (62051), Steelseries Apex M750 RGB Mechanical USB Gaming Keyboard (64678)

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS

ASUS Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Pugio Mouse and Cerberus Mech Keyboard @ £144.95 inc VAT

ASUS Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Asus ROG Pugio Optical USB Gaming Mouse, ASUS Cerberus Mech RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Only £144.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
ASUS ROG Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - ROG Spatha Mouse and Claymore 100% Keyboard @ £239.99 inc VAT

ASUS Keyboard and Mouse Bundle, ASUS ROG Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse, ASUS ROG Claymore 100% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Brown Switches UK Layout

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ROCCAT

ROCCAT Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Kone EMP Mouse and Suora Keyboard @ £119.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard bundle, ROCCAT Kone EMP Max Performance RGB Gaming Mouse, Roccat SUORA - Frameless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue LED Backlit - (ROC-12-202)

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
ROCCAT Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Leadr Mouse and Isku+ Force FX Keyboard @ £159.95 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard bundle, ROCCAT Leadr Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse Black (ROC-11-852), Roccat Isku+ Force FX - RGB Gaming Keyboard with Pressure-Sensitive Key Zone UK Layout

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair

Corsair Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Harpoon Mouse and K40 Keyboard @ £59.99 inc VAT

Corsair Mouse and Keyboard Rare Bundle, Corsair Gaming HARPOON RGB Gaming Mouse Backlit RGB LED 6000 DPI Optical CH-9301011-EU), Corsair Gaming K40 USB RGB Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout (CH-9000223-UK)

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Corsair Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - M65 PRO Mouse and K70 LUX Keyboard @ £139.99 inc VAT

Corsair Mouse and Keyboard Epic Bundle, Corsair Gaming M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse Backlit RGB LED 12000 DPI Optical Black, Corsair Gaming K70 LUX Mechanical Keyboard Backlit Blue LED Cherry MX Red

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Corsair Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Glaive Mouse and K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard @ £194.99 inc VAT

Corsair Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Corsair Gaming GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse Backlit RGB LED 16000 DPI Optical Black, Corsair Gaming K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Keyboard Backlit RGB LED Cherry MX Brown

Only £194.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Cougar

Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Minos X3 Mouse and 200K Keyboard @ £38.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X3 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar 200K Gaming Keyboard UK layout

Only £38.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Minos X5 Mouse and Ultimus Keyboard @ £89.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X5 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Ultimus RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, TTC-Brown Switches UK Layout

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Revenger Mouse and Attack X3 Keyboard @ £129.95 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar Revenger Optical USB RGB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Attack X3 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red Switches, UK Layout

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky

Ducky Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Secret M Mouse and Sakura Pro Edition @ £134.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard bundle, Ducky MIYA Pro Sakura Edition Brown/Blue Cherry MX Switch (select your desired switch type below), Ducky Secret M RGB Optical USB Gaming Mouse

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Xtrfy

Xtrfy Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - M2 Mouse and K3 Keyboard @ £94.99 inc VAT

Xtrfy Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Xtrfy M2 USB Optical eSports Gaming Mouse - Black, Xtrfy K3 RGB USB Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Xtrfy Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - M2 Mouse and K3 Keyboard @ £94.99 inc VAT

Xtrfy Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Xtrfy M2 USB Optical eSports Gaming Mouse - Black, Xtrfy K3 RGB USB Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech

Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - G502 Mouse and G213 Keyboard @ £79.99 inc VAT

Logitech Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Tunable Gaming Mouse (910-004618), Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard (920-008091)

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - G900 Mouse and G810 Keyboard @ £199.99 inc VAT

Logitech Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum RGB Gaming Mouse - Black (910-004608), Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-007744)

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Creative

Creative Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Siege M04 Mouse and Vanguard K08 Keyboard @ £174.95 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle, Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 Optical Gaming Mouse - Black, Creative Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Only £174.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Razer

Razer Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Lanchead TE Mouse and Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard @ £179.99 inc VAT

Razer Mouse and Keyboard Epic Bundle, Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition Optical RGB Gaming Mouse (RZ01-02130100-R3G1), Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (RZ03-01220300-R3W1)

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Razer Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Lancehead Wireless Mouse and Blackwidow V2 Chroma Keyboard @ £259.99 inc VAT

Razer Mouse and Keyboard Legendary Bundle, Razer Lancehead Ambidextrous RGB Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse 16000 DPI, Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Razer Green Switch

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Merry Easter!

creepy-easter-bunny-kids-160__605-330x220.png

718-21285-28488.jpg

creepy-easter-bunny-kids-fb4.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats the difference between this rog spatha and the cheaper one? there seems to be 2 on the rainforest and ones cheaper than the other. which one is this.

OcUK Staff
OP
Whats the difference between this rog spatha and the cheaper one? there seems to be 2 on the rainforest and ones cheaper than the other. which one is this.

There is only one ROG Spatha.

Where different codes exist on the rainforest for the same thing it's because some numpty working for the company selling via Amazon has put in an incorrect part number, or the part number is slightly different because it's grey stock from another region and has a foreign box or something.

Ther cheapest you can buy those two items combined from the jungle that I can see is £303.66, meaning we are £50 cheaper, even after shipping is added, and you don't get a free mystery gift from the jungles 3rd party sellers... :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh i'd buy from here rather than the rain forest any day with these don't get me wrong, was just wondering if there was an updated version or something as one was £30 more expensive. sadly not looking for the keyboard at the moment though because im using an apex m750 already.

OcUK Staff
OP
Right handed, palm grip, sub £5

Slightly cheaper variant of the Kone that is with the Roccat Legendary Bundle, the Kone pure below. I've got a tenner to support it down to 49.99 from Roccat for you for today only :) It's usually £60.

Good big solid mouse with excellent pedigree. It's @seabiscuit 's, from the shop, favourite mouse and is big and chunky to rest your whole palm on.

ROCCAT Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Kone EMP Mouse and Suora Keyboard @ £119.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard bundle, ROCCAT Kone EMP Max Performance RGB Gaming Mouse, Roccat SUORA - Frameless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue LED Backlit - (ROC-12-202)

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ROCCAT Kone Pure - Optical Owl-Eye Core Performance RGB Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-725) @ £49.99 inc VAT

ROCCAT Kone Pure - Optical Owl-Eye Core Performance RGB Gaming Mouse, Pro-grip surface, Rgb illumination
Resolution: 12000dpi, Owl-eye optical sensor, Sleek ergonomics, 512kb on-board memory

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Yep, Nik's right, I do like the feel of the Kone range. They feel a similar shape to me to some of the Logitech range, but not the Logitech premium prices. I had the original Kone, and when that eventually wore out, the Kone+, and when that finally wore out, the Kone XTD. I've got an older model Kone Pure for the laptop. So yep, they get my vote.

Associate
Fingertip amibidextrous. Can never find a mouse to beat my aged Logitech G3.
Shame no Corsair K55 bundle.

Thought I was the only person who doesn't use a palm grip, I use my lil pinkie and thumb for movement, and tips of fingers for clickies. Find it easier to keep my hand still and move the mouse.

OcUK Staff
OP
Shame no Corsair K55 bundle.

BestWigglyBurro-max-1mb.gif

Wait until Wednesday next week though as it's going on This Week Only for a lower price :)

Corsair Gaming K55 + HARPOON RGB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo @ £69.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...aming-Keyboard-and-Mouse-Combo-KB-09R-CS.html

K55 + HARPOON RGB Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Three-zone dynamic RGB keyboard backlighting, 6 programmable macro keys, Detachable soft rubber wrist rest, High-accuracy 6000 DPI optical gaming mouse

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Steelseries daily bundle vid added to first post! Remember to keep an eye out and note those game reference Easter Eggs for your chance to win the bundle of your choice, and some REAL Easter Eggs (I think this one was too easy!)

Soldato
Steelseries daily bundle vid added to first post! Remember to keep an eye out and note those game reference Easter Eggs for your chance to win the bundle of your choice, and some REAL Easter Eggs (I think this one was too easy!)

Ok read the instructions, so I post on the 14th may a list with the date, vendor and game shown in every video or just the ones I'm interested in?

So as an example (this is random and not an entry)

03/3/2003 - gigabyte - prey
04/3/2003 - Corsair - half life
and so on

Just getting my head round it been a long day in work..

OcUK Staff
OP
Ok read the instructions, so I post on the 14th may a list with the date, vendor and game shown in every video or just the ones I'm interested in?

So as an example (this is random and not an entry)

03/3/2003 - gigabyte - prey
04/3/2003 - Corsair - half life
and so on

Just getting my head round it been a long day in work..

Don't worry, it is a little convoluted...

I want a full list, should be one for each day we upload a video. Basically I want to make sure you've watched each video we put up. You don't have to share them or anything, unless you want to.

"DATE/MANUFACTURER/GAME REFERENCE"

Shame we can only accept your first answer...

Not really :) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom