Gran Turismo 6

Soldato
Yeah lol, I was happy doing the 30grand in 37secs one.
But now want to buy some interesting cars :D

Yup - was a no brainer. :D

If it works, I don't see how PD can ever truly patch this unless they find a way to make patch downloads mandatory. And that would seem impossible if the PS3 isn't connected to the 'Net anyway.

They can link games saves to patch versions.

Associate
Sure, they can patch it with a patch, but if you have two PS3s and don't apply the patch, you can glitch forever as long as you keep a copy of 1.01 on one of them. Worth keeping a backup of 1.0 and 1.01 saves with glitch cars on a USB stick too I guess.

They're going to have to make the 1.02 patch quite attractive in order to get me to apply it :)

VTR

VTR

Soldato
How bad is the grinding? Is it much worse than GT5? Saving up for a modded Civic Type R then doing the seasonal race for it in GT5 was a good way to earn enough cash to buy the Ferrari and then do the seasonal Ferrari race that gave you 500k I think? Can you do anything similar in this (bar the hax :p)

Won't bother getting it if's too much of a grind fest, no way am I buying credits.

Soldato
How bad is the grinding? Is it much worse than GT5? Saving up for a modded Civic Type R then doing the seasonal race for it in GT5 was a good way to earn enough cash to buy the Ferrari and then do the seasonal Ferrari race that gave you 500k I think? Can you do anything similar in this (bar the hax :p)

Won't bother getting it if's too much of a grind fest, no way am I buying credits.

I think the max pay out is 50,000k at the moment. So it may take a while.

Soldato
That new M4 is pretty rappid.

Just done a 7:43 at the ring. Decided to try and beat that time the jag xkr-s. could only manag a 7:46 though.

Jag must weigh a bit!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Get ready for a U - Turn :D

I glitched myself 20 million bought some choice cars then glitched another 20 mill then patched back up all fine an Dandy. :p

I thought **** it best get in there whilst I still can so now I have around 60 motors & 19 mill in the bank for tuning & modding. :cool:

Soldato
Post CRglitch I've just had to manually refresh the images of my 22 cars in the garage this morning.
Other than that no ill effects, no data lost.

I'm Happy.

Thank you chaps :cool:

PS: The Free M4 (after getting bronze in the special) is good isn't it :D

Soldato
there are some races where I simply can't keep the back of the car in line.. my foot is waay to heavy lol! karts are crazy fun tho! did the glitch once yesterday.. 20mil will more than do , I plan on competing the game anyway!

Soldato
I think the game is great and better than GT5 in many ways.

I love Bathurst & Brands and taking out all the new GT2/3 class race cars they added

only major issues are sound and credit grind (but we have a workaround :D)

Soldato
So is this game actually a bit of a drag if you don't glitch some free money out of it?
Sounds like nobody is enjoying playing it normally?

I'd consider myself a huge critic of this game. Have no problem highlighting the good and bad points.

So far I'm enjoying the game.... Despite it's on going flaws.

To me grinding has always been a part of the franchise. I somewhat enjoy working my way up the ladder. This is the reason I'm staying clear of these glitches / exploits. To me it just ruins the experience.

Overall I give this a 7.5 out of 10. Purely because not much has changed with regards to the overall experience.

Back
Top Bottom