Gran Turismo 6

Soldato
Wow. Forced credit buying though making prizes tiny, and then killing GT5 to force people in.

They are getting desperate.

Prizes are fine, infact larger than GT5s and having a 200% bonus makes it very easy to make a lot of cash. Some seasonal give over a million a time with login bonus, money is no issue with this game if you play it regularly. GT5 will have been out 3 1/2 years before the servers for this and several other Sony run games will close, EA normally shuts them down after 2 years for example.

Associate
Prizes are fine, infact larger than GT5s and having a 200% bonus makes it very easy to make a lot of cash. Some seasonal give over a million a time with login bonus, money is no issue with this game if you play it regularly.

I agree about the money not being an issue. I got the game Xmas Day and only have about six hours in it. I'm currently sitting at £1.2m having got about half a mill from two seasonal event races. Payouts seem better than GT5 at the moment and I've not even reached the big race levels yet...

V F

V F

Soldato
If any of you still play GT5 - they are shutting the servers down for it on 20 May 2014

http://www.gtplanet.net/end-of-the-road-for-gt5-servers-closing-may-20th/

That was quick. :o

I still haven't completed it. Got sick of the same tracks and grinding. As was the reverse tracks. Saying that, still a huge lack of decent tracks in GT6.

Such a shame none of ones stuff transferred from GT5 to GT6. I had 19 million and a load of cars.

GT5 has been out 3yrs now if people aren't prepared to upgrade for £35 then they're just being tight. :p

This is the OcUK forums. So many are tight. Budget, budget, budget threads and all that bang for buck talk.

Prizes are fine, infact larger than GT5s and having a 200% bonus makes it very easy to make a lot of cash. Some seasonal give over a million a time with login bonus, money is no issue with this game if you play it regularly. GT5 will have been out 3 1/2 years before the servers for this and several other Sony run games will close, EA normally shuts them down after 2 years for example.

My bloody percentage will have reset. Sick of that. Maybe I should turn the PS3 on for 10 minutes each day and login so it doesn't reset the percentage.

Soldato
I've only done the first 2 race groups. Will be doing the 3rd tomorrow and the license also. I bought a DC2 Integra but it looks like it could saw would with all the jaggies :(

Caporegime
I've only done the first 2 race groups. Will be doing the 3rd tomorrow and the license also. I bought a DC2 Integra but it looks like it could saw would with all the jaggies :(

In GT5 I bought mostly standard cars as they were cheaper and rarer. now I just buy the premium versions and use them unless I cant avoid it or have a personal favourite for an event type.

Premiums look great but some standards have some very bad textures and stuff. Some of the old Motul Cyvic and things like that can have very poor gfx,.

Caporegime
Lotus Elise race car is a hoot, stage 3 engine with turbo and diff with a fairly aggressive setup towards oversteer and you can just steer it around on the throttle.

GT7 needs to have standing starts and all premium cars, if that is going to happen I'll be getting a PS4.

Soldato
I just play online and do a few career races every so often to top up cash. Enjoying it too.

That Golf race was good fun! until that white car spun out and took half the pack with him including me :mad: It was impossible for me to catch up on that track without someone to draft with can't wait until I get my first nascar.

Caporegime
That Golf race was good fun! until that white car spun out and took half the pack with him including me :mad: It was impossible for me to catch up on that track without someone to draft with can't wait until I get my first nascar.

Haha yes. I was the only one to get away unscathed so I slowed down to pick up the pack again but didn't realise not everyone was in the pack:/

One of my fave events on GT5 was the Nascar on the Nurburg bring seasonal . Drafting on the narrows was fun!

Soldato
OOPS! Bought the RX7 and fully modded it...bad idea...can't even do 1 clean lap, let alone win a beginner race in Arcade, it slides EVERYWHERE...derp...Time to try that Hyundai Genesis next...

Soldato
OOPS! Bought the RX7 and fully modded it...bad idea...can't even do 1 clean lap, let alone win a beginner race in Arcade, it slides EVERYWHERE...derp...Time to try that Hyundai Genesis next...

Haha i did the same and ended up re tuning it to 450 pp much easier to handel, or turn it into drift car!

Back
Top Bottom