Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
The servers been down all evening which sucks as I wanted to play the new single player DLC.... but you can't save offline..

Caporegime
Seems that there's still network issues with this this morning as well :(

I'm guessing all the chumps, like me, bought it in the PS store sale for £25 in the last 24 hours and that has bought down the servers. Tried playing the offline mode yesterday and it was rubbish. Nothing saves and pressing OK to network errors about 4 times per event. I really hope it gets better when the online component is working.

On the plus side, the menus seems much faster than the last GT game I played, but man, the load times....

Edit: Reloaded the game this morning, and not happy! It doesn't even save audio settings or offline races that I did yesterday, or anything. It is literally like reinstalling it from scratch. I don't own that many PS4 games, but none of them have a save feature this rubbish! Absolutely useless, until the servers come back online.

rp2000

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Picked this up in the Black Friday sales for £17 odd and loving it so far. I was hoping to be on it a lot more now but its still offline which really annoying :mad:

edit: now working this morning

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know who still plays but thought I'd update the list to latest posts. I haven't turned my PS4 on for a while now and still need to try the SP mode!

OcUK Username
: PSN Username

Ace Modder: acemodder
Andybtsn: Andybtsn
Thesnipergecko: Thesnipergecko
rallyfan1986: garethu1986
byeo: blitzben85
Battery!: Battery_000
ocanisak: ocanisak
baldmonk: passflip
GoodgreefSheepy: GoodgreefSheepy
K1LLSW1TCH: DTimbrell
roddypoddy: granddad54
Spacedeck: Spacedeck
BigshotPie: BigshotPie
chippie: chipworth
andshrew: andshrew
Greeboth: Greeboth
robfosters: treble0
holdin09: holdin09
X-Morgan: X-Morgan
Pike: PinGeek84
dhill: UKGingerNinja
dacads: Hitesh07
ak22: Ironak
Amatsubu: AmatsubuPL
BF-Bert: DavieM66
dubs: CraggleT
mikeym: mikeymr
redrooster303: redrooster303
UXB: Daffy--67
Damien.: Sherlock0486
oli collett: olicollete

As always, tell if if you want to be removed / added to the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom