Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
I feel your pain bruv.

It's definitely better. You can buy an Xbox for lots of reasons... better online experience, Gamepass having all new exclusives going forward, great free games monthly with xbox live gold... etc.

Better online experience? hardly. Very similar nowadays. As for Gamepass having all the exclusives...well A)it doesnt, it has FIRST PARTY exclusives and B) thats an additional fee.

Soldato
I don't want to make this a console war thread but I don't see any reason to buy an Xbox if you already own a PS4, and I sure as heck wouldn't buy one just for Forza. The lack of decent MS exclusives is absolutely killing them this generation imo.

Associate
I don't want to make this a console war thread but I don't see any reason to buy an Xbox if you already own a PS4, and I sure as heck wouldn't buy one just for Forza. The lack of decent MS exclusives is absolutely killing them this generation imo.

I'm not arguing with you. I think PS4 is the best machine to get this gen, by far. I'm just saying that there's more to do on Xbox than "Just Forza".

My "It's definitely better" comment was referring to Forza 7 vs GT Sport, not Xbox Vs PS.

Associate
I own both games and while Forza 7 is a more “rounded” game, it isn’t better. As said above GT Sport is more realistic and online experience is definitely better on GT.

GT has it’s idiotic people but never had a decent clean race on Forza.

Associate
I own both games and while Forza 7 is a more “rounded” game, it isn’t better. As said above GT Sport is more realistic and online experience is definitely better on GT.

GT has it’s idiotic people but never had a decent clean race on Forza.

Don't take this wrong way, I only played forza 7. What makes GT Sport better online?

Associate
Don't take this wrong way, I only played forza 7. What makes GT Sport better online?
Find it easier to find clean racing lobby as you can choose a lobby. The daily races are mostly decent thanks to the driver rating system, but it still has flaws in the rating system.

As the game is more focused for online racing it just seems simpler to find and race clean racers.

Associate
Find it easier to find clean racing lobby as you can choose a lobby. The daily races are mostly decent thanks to the driver rating system, but it still has flaws in the rating system.

As the game is more focused for online racing it just seems simpler to find and race clean racers.

I don't understand, Forza got rating system as well. Also got lobby's with set rules. And special online racing events.

I don't have a problem with people crashing into me that much, weather does make it harder when races start in thunder storms and everyone treats it same as dry race.

Forza rating systems works by giving points if gain or lose positions. Extra points if driving against better drivers.

Edit: online Marshall, just people with power to kick players as well.

Associate
I don't understand, Forza got rating system as well. Also got lobby's with set rules. And special online racing events.

I don't have a problem with people crashing into me that much, weather does make it harder when races start in thunder storms and everyone treats it same as dry race.

Forza rating systems works by giving points if gain or lose positions. Extra points if driving against better drivers.

Just find GT Sport easier to use and just find it better.

Soldato
So, is there an incentive to gold every GT League event ? Do we win cars or is it just a cheap add on bolted to the main game to appeal to those who like SP content ?

Back
Top Bottom